CHERRY xPOS Partner Program — Moving Beyond Pricing
By Phillip Kirsch, Computer Input Devices Sales Manager, CHERRY
“Our superior quality and value speak for itself. Our keyboards will help you provide reliable, easy to implement point of sale solutions, and our service and support is second to none.”
What is CHERRY’s xPOS Partner Program?
CHERRY actually has two programs, catering to resellers large and small, targeting those VARs actively marketing and designing systems utilizing CHERRY’s point of sale keyboard products.
CHERRY’s xPOS Partner Program consists of registered and approved VARs meeting specific annual volume requirements. These partners are eligible for tiered price incentives, training, joint sales calls, marketing materials, and enhanced product support.
CHERRY’s Deal Registration Program was established to reward those VARs designing in CHERRY xPOS solutions on specific customer projects. By registering the deal with CHERRY, the VAR is eligible for price discounts for a limited (and renewable) period.
How would you describe your ideal partner?
Our ideal VAR Partner has an outside sales and field support staff that actively engages end users. These solutions sales and technical support people also aren’t afraid to upsell features that will help save their end users money by making their companies more efficient.
What training is available?
CHERRY has an extensive North American network of local sales reps to provide on-site VAR training and sales support. We also offer web conferencing as an option.
What marketing assistance is available through your Partner Programs?
We offer promotional marketing materials including catalogues, customizable market-specific sell sheets, and access to our pool of demonstration products.
What about technical services and support?
CHERRY will help the VARs with presales configuration and live, U.S.-based technical support at no additional cost. CHERRY can even help guide you through all kinds of keyboard customization options. After the sale, count on CHERRY’s expert tech support team to quickly respond to your questions.
What are some of the key features that differentiate CHERRY xPOS Keyboards from the competition?
These German engineered keyboards offer:
- Standard 3-year warranty
- The keys are rated for 25 million actuations
- The card reader is rated for 1 million reads
- Metal-framed MSR avoids worn out plastic channels
- Rated IP 54 for dust and spill resistance
- Lasered keycap legends for long-term usage
- Lubricated key stems for smooth travel and long life
- Available in black or light gray
- A variety of foreign languages offered (special conditions may apply)
- Certified with Windows and Compatible with Linux
- Multiple layered programmable keys (CHERRY Tools Software included)
- “Relegendable” key caps for easy customization
- Remote configuration possible with the Runtime Edition
- Optional touch pad, biometric fingerprint reader, and programmable 3-track MSR
- Custom layouts available based on quantity guidelines
- Optional 1x2 and 2x2 custom key kits available
Why should VARs sell CHERRY xPOS keyboards?
CHERRY wants to help you get our best-selling keyboards designed into your customers’ projects. Our superior quality and value speak for itself. Our keyboards will help you provide reliable, easy to implement point of sale solutions, and our service and support is second to none.
How do VARs register?
Just go to www.cherrycorp.com/partnercare
ZF Electronics Corporation
11200 88th Avenue
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
PH: (262) 942-6500
FX: (262) 942-6566