Expert Tips On Selling Cloud Backup SolutionsSource: Intronis
If you missed our live webinar on Tues., Oct. 25, you can still listen to it here. This event was moderated by Business Solutions Networking and Managed Services Editor Jay McCall and features guest panelists:
- Chris Johnson, president of Untangled Solutions;
- MJ Shoer, president and virtual chief technology officer of Jenaly Technology Group; and
- Ted Roller, VP of channel development at Intronis.
The panelists address the following questions:
- When you started the process of selecting a backup solution, what sort of conversations did you have with your customers?
- What was your customers' feedback when you started investigating a cloud-based BDR/BC solution?
- What did you look for in a backup vendor partner?
- How did you make that decision internally?
- How did offering a new or different BDR/BC solution impact your SLAs?
- Which kinds of customers (verticals? size?) are the best fit for a cloud/hybrid backup solution?
- Any unique situations you've discovered around compliance or privacy?
- How is this kind of solution different from other product choices you've made in terms of impact on your customers and revenue?