Government Public Safety Mobile Printing Solutions Global AlliancesSource: Datamax - O'Neil
With mobility, government agencies gain visibility into real-time data, helping to increase operational efficiencies, ensure public safety and enhance critical inter-and intra-agency communications. For more than 70 years, Motorola has helped federal and local governments around the world meet civilians' needs through mobility solutions in the following focus areas:
- Defense: Manage inventory, track and maintain assets, and communicate with vehicles and mobile units more efficiently
- Homeland security: Effectively tracking people and freight as they move into and out of the country with Motorola's integrated mobile systems, which provide radio frequency identification (RFID), imaging and advanced data capture capabilities.
- Civilian agencies: Meet government mandates and better serve civilians using Motorola's data capture, rugged mobile computing and wireless connectivity systems to develop a flexible infrastructure in such environments as Customs & Immigration.
- Public safety: Secure public events, support law enforcement officers in the field, automate citations and deliver critical data to first responders in the event of a major emergency.
- Government offices: Increase operating efficiencies and enhance customer service levels using Motorola's proven solutions for government in such diverse environments as Veterans Administration offices to prisons.
- Community services: Effectively deliver customer services in such environments as Department of Motor Vehicles, Social Services, Voting Polls, or Passport Offices by having point-of-service systems that can verify identification or provide access to census data with Motorola's industry-leading mobile data-capture systems.