ITEXPO's Global Community Of IT-Buyers, Resellers, Distributors, And The Media Creates A Perfect Launch Platform For Exhibitors To Unveil New Products And Services
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC®) today announced that dozens of exhibitors are planning on unveiling new products and services at ITEXPO West, taking place September 16-18, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
"ITEXPO brings together a global community of IT buyers, resellers, distributors, and the media, unlike any other event, to create a perfect launch platform for exhibitors to unveil new technology and announce new services and alliances," said Rich Tehrani, TMC President and Conference Chairman. "Next week's show will be no different, as we're looking forward to seeing dozens of new and innovative IP-communications-based technologies on the Expo floor."
Below is a sampling of the announcements on tap for next week's ITEXPO West:
- Commetrex (booth #127) will announce new features to its BladeWare offering, including high-function voice features, SIP authentication, and its newest VXML product, BladeWareStudio.
- emFAST Inc. (booth #147) is announcing FACSys® over IP, which is an extension to the FACSys platform that facilitates the sending and receiving of fax messages using the T.38 protocol in an Internet Protocol (IP) enabled network.
- Faxback (booth #533) is announcing the most comprehensive carrier certification program in the VoIP-fax industry, as well as alliances with AT&T, Quest, and Global Crossing.
- Grandstream (booth #419) will unveil the The BudgeTone 201, a next generation SIP phone that offers rich functionality and excellent voice quality, targeted for the residential and SMB markets.
- iLinc (booth #626) is announcing the latest release of its web conferencing and desktop video conferencing software, iLink 10, as well as the iLinc Green Meter, which is a carbon emissions and travel costs embedded calculator.
- IR-link (booth #252) is launching its "Ziphone X" - Smart IP headset phone for professional call center applications.
- NMS Communications (booth #106) will unveil new SS7 hardware and software solutions to help developers meet increasing demand for revenue-generating IP-based services like VoIP, mobile video and voice SMS.
- OpenVox (booth #437) is announcing details for its alliance with Fonality.
- Phonevite (booth #344) is releasing its API to strategic development partners, enabling them to provide highly-demanded VoIP-based automated call broadcasting services to their end-customers.
- TelcoBridges (booth #619) is announcing the HA Manager, a software enhancement to its Toolpack API, which helps operators maximize the availability and performance of their telecom platforms.
- Vitelity (booth #219) will announce teleFAX, a wholesale virtual fax product that provides twice the features at half the cost of the other electronic fax service providers.
- VoIP Logic (booth #436) will introduce a new CDR manager as part of its Cortex® OSS middleware, which enables carriers and service providers to plan, deploy and manage VoIP systems and solutions, as well as announcing its ranking as one of the 100 fastest growing telecom companies.
- Zeacom (booth #520) will showcase the Executive Mobility functionality inherent in its Zeacom Communications Center Unified Communications software.
- Zehu (booth #247) will unveil the innovative Adaptive Speaker Verification technology, Zehu Authenticator 3.0, which identifies speakers according to unique vocal identifiers that are related to the shape of an individual's vocal tract.
Additional vendor announcements will be profiled in subsequent releases next week at ITEXPO. More information on all of the exhibiting companies at ITEXPO can be found at: http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/conference/west-08/w08-exhibitor-list.aspx.
Free expo passes are still available, and interested attendees should visit: https://www.tmcnet.com/scripts/itexpo/ca08/itfall08reg.aspx?theplan=D& for more information. In addition to educational sessions and new product announcements - ITEXPO also features several vendor promotions – including the Toyota Prius Hybrid Giveaway, which is open to all attendees, with no purchases necessary. For more information on this exciting promotion, please visit: http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/conference/west-08/w08-prizes.htm.
The ITEXPO exhibition hours are: Wednesday, Sept. 17th from 4:00 to 8:00 PM, and Thursday, Sept. 18th from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is an integrated global media company helping our clients build communities in print, in-person and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, and IMS Magazine. TMC is also the first publisher to test new products in its own on-site laboratories, TMC Labs. TMCnet, TMC's Web site, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMCnet is read by nearly one million US visitors according to Quantcast* and by two to three million unique visitors each month worldwide, according to Webtrends. In addition, TMC produces INTERNET TELPHONY Conference & EXPO, Call Center 2.0 Conference and Communications Developer Conference. For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
Copyright 2008 Business Wire All Rights Reserved.