Perceptive Software Launches ModusOne Document Output Management
- Fully scalable DOM solution that allows for both document composition and output management, configured for customers' performance requirements
- Simultaneous access to multiple data sources, including ERP applications, SQL, DB2,SharePoint, and ImageNow, allowing for high- and low-volume document creation
Perceptive Software, creator of enterprise content management (ECM) and business process management (BPM)solutions, announces the general availability of its ModusOne document output management (DOM) product. With the ModusOne document creation and output solution, businesses can rapidly create customized, automated correspondencewith or without Perceptive Software's ImageNow product suite.
ModusOne supports simultaneous access from multiple data sources (including ImageNow) and the ability to pre-populate document templates for dynamically individualized correspondence to clients and customers in record time, while drastically reducing documentation costs.ModusOne also helpsusers meet corporate visual standards and ensure compliance in all customer-facing document output while still allowing the flexibility to customize individual correspondence as needed.
Product functionality within ModusOne includes:
- Data Access– Simultaneous access to multiple data sources including ERP applications, MSFT SQL, DB2, SharePoint, XML, ODBC drivers, ADO.NET, ImageNow and other ECM systems.
- Document Creation– Combination of on-demand document generationand automated document batch processing supportsintegrated document workflows and the ability to generate documents for different output channels, formats and volumes
- Document Output– Supports multiple output channels and formats including print, fax, email and archive, and supports powerful output management for post-processing, postage-optimization and barcode/OMR generation
- Intuitive document designer– Features easy-to-use interface and utilizes Microsoft Word® in text block design and document editing and included a library of reusable text components.
"ModusOne is a great addition to the Perceptive Software product family. It brings robust document creation and output functionality to the content and business process solutions we focus on," said Darren Knipp, vice president and chief technology officer, Perceptive Software. "With ModusOne, Perceptive Software enables businesses to engage their customers with governed, smart, and personalized messaging while drastically reducing costs related to the creation, review, and delivery of documents."
ModusOne closes a very a common gap in both on-demand and high-volume standardized document creation processes associated with customer service and communication across a number of business areas, including contract management, human resources, financial services and many other business areas.
A recording of today's executive briefing around the acquisition of Pallas Athena will be available later today at www.perceptivesoftware.com.
About Perceptive Software
Perceptive Software, a stand-alone business unit within Lexmark International, builds enterprise content management and business process management software to help organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. Organizations around the world rely on Perceptive Software ECM and BPM solutions to optimize business processes and give users the most relevant information to make the most effective decisions at any point in the process, wherever they are. For more information, visit www.perceptivesoftware.com.
SOURCE: Perceptive Software