Brochure: PrintSuperVisionSource: OKI
PrintSuperVision (PSV) is OKI Printing Solutions' device monitoring software, now available in two distinct editions to better meet the needs of today's organizations.
- Available in Professional1 and Enterprise editions
- Proactively manage OKI Printing Solutions printers/MFPs and most compatible devices from other manufacturers:
- Monitor printing costs
- View maintenance logs
- Predict toner levels and image drum life2 for accurate planning
- Easy to set up; copy settings from one printer to many
- Use standard Web browsers to view device status
- View usage reports on-screen or in XML and Excel® formats; export data in Text and CSV formats
- Schedule reports and generate automated e-mail delivery
- Order supplies online or generate hard-copy purchase orders
PrintSuperVision (PSV) is OKI Printing Solutions' device monitoring software, now available in two distinct editions to better meet the needs of today's organizations. For small and medium-size businesses, there's PSV Professional Edition, designed with simplicity in mind. Its easy-to-use interface is accessible from any network-connected PC capable of running a browser—which makes the utility accessible from virtually anywhere.
Configured as a server, PSV Professional monitors a device's health, sends e-mail alerts, reports supply status and consumable levels, tracks printed pages, and even lets you order supplies online—all with just a few mouse clicks.
A single-user Small Business option ("Easy Setup") within PSV Professional can be installed in a non-server configuration on compatible Windows® desktops or laptops. This simple alternative checks supply levels, generates usage reports and speeds the online ordering process.