Zenith Infotech Releases A Series Of High-Performance, Backup And Disaster Recovery (BDR) Appliances With Virtualization
The Zenith BDR-G12 brings enhanced features to data protection
Zenith Infotech, an international company that specializes in delivering innovative business continuity, cloud computing solutions and telepresence for IT service providers, unveiled the latest in their series of Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) product line - the Zenith BDR-G12.
This high-performance backup disaster recovery appliance with virtualization has been designed to provide a reliable and flexible way to backup data onsite and virtualize a server in case of emergency – at price points affordable to any client.
The Zenith BDR-G12 enhancements include:
- Storage capacity starts at 750GB up to 9TB
- Replication ratio of up to 25:1 BDR-to-BDR
- Built-in StorageCraft's ShadowProtect with "Headstart Restore" to perform a LIVE Bare Metal Restore
- Ability to have a centralized reporting console
- Event alerting feature that integrates with any remote monitoring and management (RMM) tool or general monitoring application.
- Offsite storage that can replicate to:
- a BDR-G12 located in customer's own data center
- a BDR-G12 located at Dacentec, Inc. Datacenter
- a Virtual Private Vault at Dacentec, Inc. Datacenter
- Emergency remote and onsite virtualization
By enhancing what is already a very reliable solution, Zenith is proud to continue its commitment to provide leading-edge technology to the SMB market. "The BDR-G12 is the finest and most comprehensive BDR solution with unparalleled features, the industry's leading proven track record, and the most intense data integrity checks of any other backup solution," says Richard Reiffer, vice president of cloud practice at Zenith Infotech.
Zenith Infotech has worked closely with its partner base through pre-testing and collaborative design to significantly reduce costs and increase the benefits to their clients. "The new BDR-G12 units will allow us to provide additional control, growth and functionality for our current footprints and enable us to pursue larger new opportunities," says Mike Noordyke, president of systems division at Trivalent Group, a Zenith partner.
With the availability of the newest enhancements, the Zenith BDR-G12 appliance is more sophisticated and valuable than ever before. For more information, visit www.zenithinfotech.com/bdrg12.
SOURCE: Zenith Infotech