Brochure: Accu-Time® OPTIMUS2™Source: Accu-Time Systems, Inc.
OPTIMUS — OPTIMUS2™ time and attendance terminals have an available large, color touchscreen and are designed to streamline workforce management through employee self service.
On the outside, OPTIMUS2 boasts a large, easy-to-read display and familiar ATM- or kiosk-style interface. On the inside, OPTIMUS2 provides functionality far beyond old fashioned time clock, punch clock, and attendance and payroll terminals.
The OPTIMUS2 station is a sophisticated, self-service terminal that allows for both the input and output of information to help HR professionals manage their businesses. Founded on a Linux operating system, OPTIMUS2 includes Java™ programmability, Web services, support for open standards, XML, and keypad and function customization. These terminals support a variety of features, such as included USB and Ethernet connectivity, optional GSM/GPRS and serial connectivity, as well as available barcode, magnetic, and proximity readers. To eliminate buddy punching, these terminals can be equipped with fingerprint or finger-geometry biometric readers. ATS Global Series time clock terminals can be connected to ATS or other physical access and door controllers.
ATS products reliably support third-party software and the needs of our resellers and customers for human capital management, payroll data collection, and workforce tracking.
A full palette of features includes:
- Large, easy-to-read color display
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Low profile rugged keypad
- On-board and remote diagnostics
- Familiar ATM-style interface — self service functionality
- Biometric options for increased personal security
- Modular, field-upgradeable readers
- WAN and LAN connectivity
- Optional proximity badge connectivity
- Optional RS232 serial connectivity
- Optional GSM/GPRS modem
- Optional Java™ programmable
- Optional color touchscreen
- Optional power-over-Ethernet module