ADTRAN Launches ProServices
HUNTSVILLE, ALA.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
ADTRAN®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today announced it has enhanced its technical services and support programs. The new ProServices℠ program includes unique ProStart℠ installation programs, ProCare℠ maintenance programs and ProCloud℠ managed networking services. By partnering with ADTRAN, ProServices program participants use ADTRAN for complete installation, maintenance and management of the network optimized for their individual needs. The flexibility of ProServices also affords participants the ability to select individual components to match their service delivery needs.
“The ADTRAN ProServices program is a comprehensive and flexible suite of services, designed to meet network deployment needs,” said Todd Lattanzi, director of product management for ADTRAN’s Enterprise Networks Division. “The portfolio includes advanced solutions and a variety of services that can be tailored for each unique customer’s needs. The program is backed by ADTRAN’s network expertise to ensure complete customer satisfaction.”
The program is comprised of the three elements of ProStart, ProCare and ProCloud. ProStart delivers robust installation services for customers challenged by minimal IT staff and/or geographical, business model or technical expertise constraints:
- Full turnkey solution for customers unable to utilize or train internal resources
- Flat rate pricing and geographical footprint
- Technical site surveys, network assessments, cabling, pre-configuration and installation
- Service provided by ADTRAN technical experts
ProCare includes maintenance, hardware replacement and technical support to:
- Minimize downtime with automatic configuration backups, hardware spares and onsite ADTRAN technical experts
- Provide priority trouble resolution with SLAs ranging from four hours to 30 minutes
- Include 24x7 support for emergencies services
- Provide service overlays such as configuration management to provide full support for ADTRAN solutions
ProCloud provides a complete managed service. It is specially designed for end-user customers who want a turnkey networking solution. The solution provides:
- Highly redundant data center infrastructure
- Affordable pricing options
- Flexible, scalable solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime and business continuity options
- 24x7 network monitoring to ensure network uptime and security
- Comprehensive management reports to track system health
All of the ProServices offerings are available now.
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.
Copyright Business Wire 2013