Product Overview: Alien ALN-9662 Short RFID InlaySource: Alien Technology Corporation
The Alien Technology® ALN-9662 "Short" RFID inlay is a narrower version of its high performance, general purpose Squiggle® sibling.
Powered by Alien®'s break-through Higgs™3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN- 9662 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a narrower width than it's bigger brother, the Squiggle®.
ALN-9662 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
With its Higgs-3 core, the Short delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag's data.
Typical applications for the Short include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placard labels, apparel hang tags, shipping labels, asset management, file folder labels, and application on plastics.
- Exceptional performance
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz)
- Higgs™-3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory
- 32-bit TID
- 64-bit Unique TID
- 96-bit EPC Memory, extensible to 480-bits
- 512-bit User Memory
- 32-bit Access password
- 32-bit Kill password
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication)
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64- bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands
- Custom commands for high speed programming
- Available in high-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes