ASCII Unveils 2013 ASCII Cup Winner, Austin Best Of Show
By Jim Roddy, president, Business Solutions magazine
The ASCII Group has announced its prestigious ASCII Cup Winner for 2013 and the vendors selected “Best of Show” at the ASCII Success Summit held Sept. 18-19 at the Hilton Airport Hotel. At each of this year’s eight ASCII Summits, members of the solutions provider community attending the event vote for their choices in 11 different categories.
At the conclusion of this event, the approximately 100 attendees headed to the legendary Speakeasy bar in downtown Austin for the raucous ASCII Cup ceremony. AVG, who acquired Level Platforms earlier this year, was announced as the 2013 winner.
Here’s the complete list of the “Best of Show” winners from Austin:
- Datto – Overall Best of Show and Best New Product
- Autotask – Best Partner Commitment and Best Customer Support
- Lenovo – Best Hardware Solution and Best Channel Incentives
- QuoteWerks – Best Software Solution
- AVG CloudCare – Best Cloud Solution
- GFI MAX – Best Revenue Generator
- HP – Best Channel Programs
- D&H – Best Distribution Sales Support
The ASCII Success Summit was held Sept. 18-19 at the Hilton Airport Hotel in Austin, TX. For more information on the event, go to www.BSMinfo.com/go/InsideASCII.