Automated Data Collection Made EasySource: Unitech
This white paper from Unitech takes a look at the problems resellers face when learning to master some data collection software products and how to simplify data collection with the right system. Some companies may still use paper and pencil, spreadsheets, and handwritten lists, but those methods are quickly becoming insufficient. Every organization that is collecting data by hand will need to automate its data collection soon.
There are numerous reasons for automating data collection. These include:
- Reduced labor costs
- Improved inventory control
- Reduced operating expenses
- More accurate data collection
- More standardized data collection
- Faster collection and analysis of data
- Better information that:
- Reduces inventory levels
- Boosts sales by reducing stock outs
- Improves customer satisfaction by enhancing response times, order fulfillment accuracy and customer service
- Improved employee morale by reducing repetitive tasks
Deciding on an automated barcode collection system can be a difficult task. Prices for these solutions can range from a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Companies also face the difficult task of moving their data into the new automation system.
Download this white paper below to read about how to make automated data collection easy.