Be Prepared For The Unexpected Overcome Roadblocks To Provide A Safe And Secured Transportation Environment
Airports are geographically diverse facilities that include multiple buildings, open spaces, large parking areas, and hundreds of entrances and exits. The various areas, each governed by specific security standards, requirements and procedures, present a challenge for security and video surveillance systems. Therefore, technology systems in the airport environment must be flexible enough to address a broad range of today’s security concerns while being scalable enough to tackle tomorrow’s security needs and evolving threat landscape.
Learn how to “Be Prepared for the Unexpected” by implementing advanced video and situation intelligence solutions. Please join Verint on Wednesday, August 21st at 2:00 p.m. Eastern for an exclusive webinar discussing how airports can take more aggressive action towards combating potential threats with innovative technology. Learn how video management software and physical security information management solutions can help enhance situation awareness, respond to events in real time and plan for the unknown.
WHO: Verint Video Intelligence Solutions
WHAT: Interactive Webinar: “Be Prepared for the Unexpected -- Overcome Roadblocks to Provide a Safe and Secured Transportation Environment”
WHEN: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 2 to 3 p.m. (Eastern time)
HOW TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION: Visit http://video.verintsystemsinc.com/?elqPURLPage=2211 to register
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: Verint’s advanced video management solutions provide a unified platform to deliver real-time, Actionable Intelligence in the transportation environment. The Webinar will include a look at:
- Recent industry trends and an update on safety and security requirements
- Overview of the regulatory requirements of airports
- How airports balance requirements when evaluating security technology
- How to create a unified solution by integrating access control, fire and safety, surveillance and business systems into one interface
- Review how to leverage the industry’s must-have technology to deliver actionable intelligence
- The benefits of real-time alerts and well-defined procedures to automate emergency response