Building Higher IT Business Continuity In The Face Of DisasterSource: Dell Software Inc.
Most disasters strike when you least expect them. Some – like hurricanes – give you more warning. But in either case, it’s a real problem if disaster brings your business to a grinding halt. Forces of nature, malicious acts, or even a simple mistake can have a long-lasting negative effect on your business. This idea paper offers some first steps and follow-up steps you can take to upgrade your disaster preparedness.
How will data loss affect your organization?
Losing your data or critical systems can mean:
- Revenue loss from the inability to conduct business
- Lost customer trust or confidence
- Financial penalties for violated SLAs
- Legal or financial penalties for compliance lapses
- Excessive recovery and repair costs for lost systems and data
Download the full white paper below to learn more.