Continuum Celebrates Two-Year Anniversary
Expanded Product Capabilities, Improved Service Delivery and Effective Partner Enablement Programs Drive Profitable Growth for Continuum's Partners
Since its establishment two years ago, Continuum has engaged in an unrelenting and remarkable drive to better address the overall needs of managed services providers (MSPs), help them grow and improve their profitability. Following numerous product development initiatives, service delivery enhancements, joint technology partnerships, innovative partner enablement programs, and dozens of new hires, the company leads the industry recently with an all-inclusive managed services platform that enables its MSP partners to be the most profitable in the industry.
"From day one, all the resources of our company have been singularly focused on driving the success of our MSP partners through massive across-the-board investments in product development, service enhancements, and partner training and support," said Michael George, CEO, Continuum. "We established and delivered on an aggressive product roadmap, and formed technology partnerships with best-in-class providers such as LogMeIn, Malwarebytes, Fiberlink and RapidFire Tools. Each step taken was focused on providing a single-source solution that reduces software licensing and labor costs, and facilitates faster sales growth and revenue potential for our partners."
Continuum expanded its solution set by building on the industry's only remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform that is integrated with a network operations center (NOC) with a comprehensive SaaS-based management portal. Key product and service enhancements include:
- Continuum Vault - a complete end-to-end business continuity solution that features enterprise-class protection, instant virtualization, cloud-based replication and recovery, full monitoring and management support, and optional unlimited cloud storage
- BDR Revive - an easy-to-use backup and disaster recovery (BDR) re-imaging tool that upgrades Zenith Infotech, Dell AppAssure, Axcient, HEROWare, Chartec and other BDR devices meeting minimum hardware requirements into Continuum Vault appliances
- Service Desk Advantage - includes live 24/7 coverage, CRM integration, white-label personalization, and ability to resolve Level 3 and 4 problems efficiently
- Doubling NOC capacity - with move to new high-performance facility that enables streamlined workflow, improved communications, increased internet capacity and security improvements resulting in major efficiency gains
- Mobile device management (MDM) - powered by Fiberlink MaaS360 and delivers enterprise-class MDM to Continuum's MSP partners
- Bundled IT capabilities - including remote access, anti-malware and network assessments through joint partnerships with LogMeIn, Malwarebytes and RapidFire Tools as part of Continuum's RMM offering
The company also introduced a number of new partner programs focused on sales enablement and support. Marketing Advantage is a turnkey program designed to help MSPs identify and nurture leads into sales-ready prospects. Tech Advantage provides low-cost, outsourced technical expertise for more than 85 desktop and server projects that are performed by more than 200 certified engineers and technicians. Continuum University offers a full curriculum of product-specific training and includes certification and best practices for Continuum's partners and their employees. To date, more than 7,000 courses have been completed.
In addition to focusing on partner growth, Continuum is furthering its cause of helping veterans find jobs through establishment of the Continuum Veterans Foundation. The company is directing a portion of its Service Desk revenue to the foundation, which will provide financial support to non-profit organizations focused on helping veterans find employment.
"Our accomplishments and anniversary come at a time when many MSPs face uncertainty amid the recent changes in ownership among RMM vendors where few vendors remain independent and committed to the channel," said George. "As other vendors move up market or potentially disintermediate the channel by going direct, we are focused on enabling MSPs by bringing the tools to our partners that help them to thrive in a cloud-oriented world while also helping them grow their profits."
Continuum is the technology industry's only channel-exclusive provider of fully integrated managed services solutions. The SaaS-based platform enables IT solutions providers to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small-and-medium-sized businesses. The comprehensive offering is backed by an industry-leading network operations center (NOC) and Service Desk, completing a unified managed services experience. The company employs more than 700 professionals worldwide, supports over 3,300 customers and monitors half a million endpoints. For more information, visit www.continuum.net.
SOURCE: Continuum Managed Services