Datamax-O'Neil Apex Series — Your POS Printer Solution
Fast, lightweight, easy-to-use, and economical
The Apex family offers a lightweight and economical solution for 2”, 3”, and 4” portable POS receipt printing that meets your needs without sacrificing quality and performance. With today’s tight budgets, the Apex series is an affordable way to meet the constantly changing transactional requirements connected to field service, transportation, retail, and law enforcement applications.
Designed with mobile workers in mind, Apex portable printers include a simple drop-in paper system that allows users to quickly replace paper rolls and a high capacity battery with easy charging options. Its lightweight and compact design allows the Apex series to be worn comfortably on the belt or with a shoulder strap during long 12-hour shifts. These user-friendly features mean you can go through your busy day knowing your Apex printer will keep up with you.
The affordable Apex series offers you what you need without the extras found in other products. The Apex series come standard with wireless communication, fast print speed, ample memory, and fast processing power to keep pace with printers costing twice as much. The Apex series is available with an optional magnetic strip card reader and Bluetooth or IrDA wireless communication.
- Transaction Receipts
- Queue Busting
- Rain checks
Features at a Glance
- Lightweight and small: The Apex printers are light enough to wear all day, everyday, and small enough that they don’t hinder movement.
- Fast: All features on the Apex printers are supported by a powerful 32-bit processor, making them as fast as printers costing almost twice as much.
- User Controlled Memory: All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into flash memory and are directly under your control.
- Easy to Use: Simplified LED lights indicate communication, charging, and power status. Plus, easy drop-in paper loading and an external DC jack for easy charging.
- More for your Money: All Apex printers ship with a battery, power supply, belt clip, and sample media. They are also equipped with a wireless option and RS232 or USB communications.
- Options: IrDA or Bluetooth connectivity and 3 Track Magnetic Card Reader
- Compatibility: Android and Windows compatible. SDKs, print utilities, and drivers available for most systems.
- Graphics: Supports the printing of graphics, 1D and 2D bar codes.
- Endurance: High capacity Li-Ion battery can last a full day of printing receipts on a single battery charge.
- Charging Options: AC Adaptor for in-printer battery charging (comes with printer), 10.6-30V vehicle charger, 2 Bay battery charger.