Datasheet: Pivot3 vSTAC Watch Stackable Serverless Storage ApplianceSource: Pivot3
vSTAC Watch appliances deliver high-performance, fully integrated compute and storage resources that scale as appliances are “stacked” together in a Pivot3 virtual storage and compute array, the vSTAC Array. Each vSTAC Watch appliance contributes a high-performance VMware ESXi virtual server environment with dedicated local compute resources as well as IP SAN resources that are shared across the entire vSTAC Array. Each vSTAC Array contains from three to twelve vSTAC Watch appliances and can be expanded on the fly.
- Purpose-built for surveillance workloads
- Petabyte scalable capacity and performance
- Simple to configure, easy to manage and deploy
- Serverless Computing™ technology eliminates need for physical servers
- Failover protected hardware, storage and server applications
Download the datasheet below to learn more.