Datasheet: VideoIQ® iCVR-HD IP Camera VideoIQSource: VideoIQ, Inc.
The only true megapixel analytics device.
VideoIQ is the first and only company to deliver true real-time megapixel analytics in an all-in-one device. This means every VideoIQ video surveillance system delivers high definition video along with the industry’s most reliable and accurate analytics and onboard distributed NVR storage. The feature rich iCVR HD camera is easy to install because of the continuously self-calibrating analytics and can be deployed over low bandwidth networks, eliminating the need for high-capacity networks. The iCVR HD camera and VideoIQ architecture is designed to address the most challenging security needs in the most difficult of environments. It is the right choice for pro-active, intelligent video surveillance.
iCVR-HD Quick Facts
- 1080p/30fps video provides 7x the resolution of a standard VGA camera.
- Embedded, adaptive analytics for real-time threat detection and forensic evidence.
- Free VideoIQ View™ software offers IQTrackTM which tracks and zooms-in automatically
- On-board distributed storage eliminates continuous streaming to central servers.
- Simple, user configurable rules-based alerts can be sent to multiple VMS users and emails simultaneously.
- Continuously self-calibrating analytics reduce install time and false positive alarms.
- Scalable and pro-active intelligence in one device.
Download this data sheet below for more information.