DISC Behavior ProfileSource: CharTec
People excel and shine in job roles that are a good match for their skills and natural behavior style. Our behavior profile can identify and highlight management and leadership qualities, detail-oriented, and organizational skills, natural sales ability, personal service, and team player tendencies. These items are critical to employee retention and uncovering the initial job match for skills and behavior style. Along with understanding what motivates an individual, the DISC test can capture these attributes quickly and accurately.
Benefits of the Standard DISC Profile
- Understand behavioral strengths and challenges in yourself and in others
- Learn to appreciate the differences and strengths of others
- Discover tools for dealing with conflict effectively
- Enhance teamwork and reduce team conflict
- Develop strategies and awareness to deal with diversity of people, their communication styles, and needs
- Improve customer relationships and customer satisfaction
- Reduce personal and organizational conflict, stress, and turnover
- Improve communication skills through determining communication styles
- Enhance and develop coaching and mentoring skill
Download the complete brochure to learn more.