Epson OmniLink TM-T88V-DT Intelligent PrinterSource: Epson
Epson’s OmniLink™ TM-T88V-DT intelligent printer is the smart choice for retailers looking to implement mobile POS, Web-based POS configurations and kiosk applications all in an ultra-small footprint.
Integrated computing power
The OmniLink TM-T88V-DT is designed to offer retailers maximum POS computing power and configuration flexibility. It includes an retail-hardened PC with a POSReady 7 or Linux operating system powered by an Intel Atom 1.8GHz processor. Optimized for stability and performance, it is all integrated into an ultra-small footprint of an Epson POS receipt printer.
POS configuration flexibility
OmniLink TM-T88V-DT provides the application power and configuration flexibility to support fixed, mobile and hybrid POS applications. With 6 USB ports, it can function as a device hub for your POS system. It also supports thin client and Web-based POS applications and, with its compact footprint, it reduces the need for counter space in checkout lanes.
- Retail-hardened PC with printer
- POSReady 7 or Linux OS
- Ethernet, optional Wireless-N connectivity
- Includes multiple USB ports and a built-in VGA for POS peripheral connectivity
- Mobile POS supports web-based printing from any mobile device
- Intel® Atom™ processor supports a variety of thin client or Web POS configurations
- Print options that can reduce paper usage up to 30%
Download the datasheet to learn more.