F5 Launches Global Security Partner Program
New VAULT program emphasizes F5's commitment to safeguard IT infrastructures; offers partners targeted incentives and dedicated training resources
F5 Networks, Inc., the global leader in Application Delivery Networking, recently announced VAULT, a global program created exclusively for F5's worldwide channel partners focused on F5's security solutions. Through participation in VAULT, partners will receive targeted incentives, lucrative rewards, and technical training resources to support the joint sale of F5 security solutions.
"With VAULT, we've created a program that reflects F5's commitment to providing solutions that bring together the network, applications, data, and users under one unified security strategy," said Dean Darwin, SVP, Worldwide Partner Organization at F5. "Enterprises are squarely focused on securing their IT infrastructures, and VAULT gives F5's channel partners an incredible opportunity to drive new business, increase their technical aptitude, and enjoy rewards for joint sales engagements."
VAULT is a part of F5's global partner program, UNITY, and is a multi-phased program that will provide partners with two significant offerings, including:
- F5 ELEVATE. F5 provides new incentives and rewards for F5 UNITY Platinum, Global, Gold, and Silver partners. With F5 ELEVATE, these partners can earn F5 AGILITY points for initiating and closing F5 security deals and for completing specific sales and business development activities. F5 AGILITY points may be redeemed and assigned to the partner's F5 ELEVATE pre-paid MasterCard. F5 ELEVATE offers immediate payouts to partners that achieve joint sales engagement.
- Expanded Sales Incentives. To reward partners that sell designated F5 security solutions, special sales incentives are being offered. Qualifying deals include F5's data center firewall solution and a new security bundle, which includes F5's BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM), Application Security Manager (ASM), and Access Policy Manager (APM).
Today's VAULT announcement emphasizes F5's commitment to providing security solutions that help customers integrate application, data, and user safeguards within their enterprises. For more information, visit www.f5.com/solutions/security/.
For more information, visit http://www.f5.com/partners/.
"VAULT represents a great opportunity for Milestone Systems to increase our footprint in the security market and deliver greater value to our customers," said Mark Greer, COO at Milestone Systems. "The opportunity for security-focused technical training is invaluable and the rewards and incentives within VAULT are extremely compelling. This is yet another program that F5 has developed with their partners in mind, and we're looking forward to participating."
"One of the great things about VAULT is the way it marries commercial and individual incentives to bring about a collective focus on security market trends," said Nick Garlick, Managing Director at Nebulas. "The F5 ELEVATE credit card reward program will be a powerful motivator for Nebulas' field team as they look to help protect our joint customers from sophisticated, multi-layered attacks."
- The Global F5 Partner Network
- UNITY Partner Program Qualifications
- F5's Security Solutions
- The New Data Center Firewall Paradigm – White Paper
About F5 Networks
F5 Networks, Inc., the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), helps the world's largest enterprises and service providers realize the full value of virtualization, cloud computing, and on-demand IT. F5 solutions help integrate disparate technologies to provide greater control of the infrastructure, improve application delivery and data management, and give users seamless, secure, and accelerated access to applications from their corporate desktops and smart devices. An open architectural framework enables F5 customers to apply business policies at "strategic points of control" across the IT infrastructure and into the public cloud. F5 products give customers the agility they need to align IT with changing business conditions, deploy scalable solutions on demand, and manage mobile access to data and services. Enterprises, service and cloud providers, and leading online companies worldwide rely on F5 to optimize their IT investments and drive business forward. For more information, visit www.f5.com.
SOURCE: F5 Networks