Datasheet: Fuzion Mobile ComputerSource: POS-X, Inc.
The purpose built Fuzion Mobile Computer uses Intel XScale Technology, which is designed to optimize low-power consumption and high-performance processing for a wide range of wireless and networking applications. The Li-ion battery life of the Fuzion device can last upwards of 8 hours with the WiFi always on. With its high battery life, IP54 rating and high shock resistance, the Fuzion Mobile Computer is a dependable addition to any restaurant environment.
Other features include:
- Resilient 4.3" LCD offers 480x272 Resolution
- True flat touchscreen for easy cleaning
- 802.11 b/g Wifi lockable to one SSID
- Built in Class 2 Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-Track MSR
- 1 Year Advance Replacement Protection Warranty