GFI MAX Webinar: Delivering Superior Customer Service With ServiceDesk
GFI MAX announces a webinar that will present how to deliver superior customer service and boost productivity with ServiceDesk. The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, July 8, 2014, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EDT.
Join Paul Fenwick and Eric Anthony for this webinar that addresses how to help you change your model for helpdesk support — that old way of doing things that needs substantial investment, never-ending and expensive upkeep, and ongoing investment in support staff is no longer relevant.
ServiceDesk can help you improve customer experience and enhance your operational processes across all areas with full support service management and delivery, anytime, anywhere:
- New time rate capabilities. Set an “Organization Rate,” create custom time rates, track time spent on a ticket, log the time you're spending on it, and mark time as billable (or not)
- Inventory support. Create multiple products within ServiceDesk
- New dashboard reporting. Including organization reporting and the new ability to export a branded PDF report with customized graphs
- Cost tracking on tickets and exports
- QuickBooks Online integration. Export ServiceDesk Time and Cost entries to QuickBooks to create invoices against existing QuickBooks customers and more.
- Knowledge base enhancements. Articles can now be Organization specific, attachments are supported, and more!
The agenda for the webinar includes:
- Getting started with GFI MAX ServiceDesk
- Setting up customers with an easy to access portal
- Establish appropriate queues and SLAs to deal with customer issues timely and effectively
- Exporting and Reporting of data
- Q&A session
To register for this webinar, click here.
SOURCE: GFI MAX