6 Great Presentations You Missed At The Smart VAR Healthcare Summit
The Smart VAR Healthcare Summit, powered by ScanSource and Business Solutions magazine, August 21 at the Westin Chicago Northwest, featured outstanding educational presentations from some of the healthcare IT industry’s leading experts and vendors. The event included these education sessions for solutions providers:
- Mike Monocello, editor in chief of Business Solutions magazine, and Ken Congdon, editor in chief of Health IT Outcomes magazine, had a Q&A session with the theme, “What Every VAR Needs To Know About The Healthcare Market.”
- John Daniels, the VP of strategic relations at HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society), delivered a keynote address called, “What’s Hot In Health IT.” More information on his presentation can be found at: http://www.bsminfo.com/doc/vars-will-find-opportunities-helping-hospitals-toward-emr-adoption-0001
- Paul Czerwinski, the director of healthcare for Motorola Solutions, gave a presentation titled, “Empowering Healthcare Mobility,” which touched on providing solutions for hospitals to improve patient care, satisfaction, and overall operational efficiencies.
- Gina Wilde, a former respiratory therapist and hospital software implementation specialist who is now the healthcare manager in North America for Datalogic ADC, gave a presentation titled, “Data Capture At The Point Of Care: Guide For Resellers.”
- Andy Tippet, the senior marketing manager for healthcare in the Americas at Zebra Technologies, presented “Healthcare Trends In North America,” which included information on unprecedented healthcare trends such as the need to address staffing issues and the implementation of electronic health records.
- Richard Jelesky, business development manager at ScanSource, gave solutions providers more information about the technology of 3D printing and scanning, one of the fastest growing markets in healthcare.
Please email Events@BSMinfo.com for more information on how to follow up with any of these speakers or vendors. For additional coverage of the Smart VAR Healthcare Summit, visit http://www.bsminfo.com/solution/smart-var-healthcare.