HID Global Demonstrates New iCLASS SE Platform And Secure Identity Solutions At ASIS 2013
- Company will unveil its latest iCLASS SE platform solutions including new credential encoding capabilities and its expanded pivCLASS portfolio with solutions for credential registration and verification of FIPS-201-based credentials
- Come visit HID Global’s experience zones for solutions that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Enterprise, Education, Financial and Banking markets
- Additional demos feature card and reader migration solutions for moving to higher security, interoperability and mobile access
HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, is demonstrating its new iCLASS SE platform and secure identity solutions at ASIS International 2013 in Chicago. The company will highlight its new iCLASS SE Encoder for locally encoding credentials and managing keys and showcase its expanded pivCLASS Government Solutions portfolio. In addition to demonstrating its broad range of solutions for creating, using and managing secure identities, the company’s new experience zones will feature products and services that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Enterprise, Education, Financial and Banking markets.
At ASIS 2013, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio of secure identity solutions in booth #329 at McCormick Place, South Hall from September 24-26, 2013.
- HID Global Extends Its iCLASS SE Platform with Credential Encoding Solution that Simplifies Migration to Higher Security and Mobile Access
- HID Global Expands pivCLASS Portfolio to Include Credential Registration and Verification of FIPS 201-based Credentials For Government Agencies
Top demonstrations include:
- Card and Reader Migration Solutions: for moving to higher security, interoperability and mobile access. Demonstrations will include HID Global’s iCLASS platform readers and smart cards including its iCLASS Seos credential for powering mobile access, and its new iCLASS SE Encoder that enables organizations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers. The multi-technology encoder makes it possible for customers to format a number of credential technologies using a single device, on demand.
- Government Solutions: featuring pivCLASS solutions that enable government agencies to comply with physical access control mandates to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure. The recently expanded pivCLASS portfolio includes an extensive line of solutions for credential registration and verification of FIPS 201-based credentials from Codebench, part of HID Global.
- Healthcare Solutions: that enhance workflow efficiencies and help meet regulatory compliance while increasing security without sacrificing convenience. Demonstrations will include: EasyLobbyÒ Visitor Management Solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting; Genuine HID Technology in partner terminals; and HID Secure Identity Servicesä that help customers manage the daily flow of ID card badge requests and large-volume re-badging projects as well as combine multiple technology platforms onto one credential and “tap in /out” authentication with OMNIKEY desktop readers.
- Enterprise Solutions: to help organizations maintain operational efficiency and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities and properties. Demonstrations will include: HID Global’s FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder; iCLASS SE readers with OSDP; ActivID Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification; one-time password (OTP) tokens; and EDGE EVOÒ and VertX EVO IP-enabled open architecture access control solutions.
- Education Solutions: for educational institutions with unique requirements for securing their facilities, improving administrative efficiencies, and doing more than opening doors with student ID badges. Higher education demonstrations will include: iCLASS SE Magstripe readers, EDGE EVOÒ networked access control products, mobile access solutions including iCLASS Seos credentials that can be embedded into NFC-enabled smartphones, and the HDP8500LE Industrial Series Card Printer/Laser Engraver for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs with Asure ID card personalization software. Additional demonstrations in the K-12 zone will showcase enterprise-class EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions and FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) Printer/Encoders.
- Financial and Banking Solutions: for financial institutions to secure buildings, control access to critical network resources and sensitive data, and secure online banking services for their customers. Demonstrations will include: ActivID solutions that provide five critical layers for true, multi-factor authentication to enable trusted online transactions; Crescendo smart cards for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control; and OMNIKEY desktop readers.
- Partner Solutions: HID Global’s strategic partners offer RFID and contactless solutions that use Genuine HID Technology to solve enterprise business problems. Access control solutions that extend the use of a single secure credential will be on display by Networked Access Solutions, and HID Connect, partners including AMT, ASSA ABLOY, Baran Advanced Technologies Ltd., Freedom Pay, Innometriks, Integrated-MATRIX-Solutions, Essex Electronics, Inc., PCSC and others.
During ASIS International Security Conference and Exposition, HID Global executives will present at their annual educational luncheon and other ASIS events:
- “Leading Change in the Secure Identity Ecosystem – HID Global president and CEO Denis Hebert will moderate a panel with leading organizations AIG, Academy Of Art University and Houston Methodist Hospital to discuss how they are working with HID Global to significantly improve their access control infrastructure. The organizations will explain how the changes they are making to their access control systems are delivering tangible value today, while better positioning their organizations for future benefits including the addition of mobile credentials on smartphones. The luncheon is being held on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. Customers interested in attending can contact HID Global.
- “Cryptography and PKI in Access Control,” Session 2306 – Robert Fontana, vice president of engineering, Federal Identity Solutions with Codebench, part of HID Global, on Tuesday, September 24 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. The session is sponsored by ASIS Information Technology Security Council and ASIS Critical Infrastructure Working Group.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators and application developers serving a variety of markets. These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID, EasyLobby, FARGO, Codebench, LaserCard and HID. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
SOURCE: HID Global