How A $20 Million MSP Redefined "Total Solutions Provider"
By Jay McCall
In today's video blog, I share the key takeways from my recent interview with Jim Steinlage, president of IT solutions provider and MSP Choice Solutions. Three years ago this company was a general practice networking VAR with six technology practices:
1. An Avaya VoIP/Unified Communications practice
2. A Great Plains CRM practice
3. A Web development practice
4. A hosted software practice and
5. A SharePoint practice
6. Networking infrastructure.
The company found itself winning only about 40% to 50% of the deals it competed for and it had a difficult time keeping its top employees. Steinlage took a revolutionary approach to get things turned around and it's paying off big time. Check out the two-minute video clip to hear what he did.