HP Delivers Optimized Solutions For The Mobile Workplace
Mobilize Your Business Program helps partners capture increased share of growing mobility market
HP recently announced the Mobilize Your Business Program, developed in conjunction with Microsoft and Intel to help channel partners capitalize on the growing business mobility market.
The new program combines hardware and software solutions designed to help businesses more seamlessly integrate mobile technology into their workplace with channel offerings that better position partners to drive growth and meet evolving customer needs. The solutions comprise HP’s ecosystem of business-optimized tablets and convertible PCs, powered by Intel® processors that deliver the necessary reliability and processing power, and integrated with Microsoft workflow solutions and vertical applications to help businesses redefine workflows, enhance worker productivity and deepen customer connections.
According to the 2013 Accenture Mobility CIO Survey, 73 percent of chief information officers believe that mobility will impact their business as much as, or more than, the internet did in the late 1990s, and 46 percent plan to make changes to their business processes, workflow and employee roles to better incorporate mobility into their business.
“As the workplace becomes increasingly mobile, enterprises and small and medium businesses require business-ready mobile devices that optimize productivity, reliability and security,” said Michael Park, vice president and general manager, Mobility and Software
Business Personal Systems, HP. “The Mobilize Your Business Program provides customers with mobile hardware and software solutions that fit seamlessly into the workplace, and arms channel partners with the training, sales and enablement tools, and marketing resources that will help them stay competitive in the evolving mobility market.”
Solutions for the mobile workplace
The Mobilize Your Business Program provides enterprises and small businesses with the following resources, including a mobility solutions portfolio including the following Intel-based products:
- Tablets such as the HP ElitePad 1000 and HP Pro Tablet 610 that provide a total business solution with increased mobility and security. This includes a complete HP Smart Jacket ecosystem for the ElitePad 1000 to maximize productivity, security and ease of use.
- Detachable two-in-one notebooks such as the HP Pro x2 612 and HP Pro x2 410 which offer optimal flexibility at work and on the go.
- Retail point-of-sale solutions including the HP TX1 POS Solution and HP MX10 Retail Solution that help businesses deliver a secure and simple retail experience to their customers.
Businesses also can take advantage of office and third-party apps, financing options and services solutions for horizontal offerings and industry-based vertical solutions focusing on education, healthcare, retail and hospitality, travel and transportation, and manufacturing and construction.
"Businesses want full mobile technology solutions for their employees and their customers, and that trend will continue to increase," said Erik Reid, vice president, Mobile Communications Group at Intel Corporation. "Customers want devices that enhance worker productivity. They also need reliable, high-performance hardware, with enterprise-ready security features and optimized power consumption. The partnership with HP and Microsoft aims to do just that."
Channel-optimized resources fuel partner growth
As part of the program, HP, Intel and Microsoft will work together to provide channel partners with a full suite of training, sales and marketing resources, better positioning them to drive growth and meet evolving customer needs. This includes:
- A specialized channel certification program designed specifically for HP and Microsoft authorized resellers, and spanning training, certification, incentives and rebates.
- Marketing support such as roadshows, channel recruitment opportunities, internal training and customer engagement
- Sales enablement including access to HP sales plays, cross-selling resources and customer assessment support
HP mobility hardware offerings are available now, with training, sales and marketing resources rolling out this summer. The full Mobilize Your Business Program for channel partners will be available beginning this fall.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers’ most complex challenges in every region of the world. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com.