Increase Your Brand Visibility And Your Bottom Line
By Amanda Williams, marketing team leader, ScanSource Services Group
Video sharing is booming in both consumer and business categories. According to comScore, more than 180 million U.S. Internet users watched 36.6 billion online videos in May. In addition, nearly 85% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video that same month.
Video enables your organization to effectively connect with key audiences. It can also strengthen your market position, brand reputation and profits. So why aren’t more resellers utilizing video in their marketing efforts? Where to start, how to do it and high production costs often steer organizations away from this medium, but creating video content doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
Here are some effective ways to reach current and potential customers with video.
- Case study. Illustrate strong before and after experience when a product or service is utilized.
- Testimonial. Third-party recommendation about your company based on their experience.
- Product launch. Highlight the benefits the new product offers your customer.
- Facility tour. Showcase equipment, R&D and staff to differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Service. Share how your service offering can benefit your customer’s business.