LabTech Software Forms "The LabTech Actuators" To Develop And Deliver IT Best Practices To Partners
TAMPA, Fla. – LabTech Software, the only powerful, robust-featured remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed by a managed service provider (MSP) for managed service providers, today announced The LabTech Actuators, a multi-dimensional team formed to bring fresh ideas, new tools and best practices that enable IT service providers and MSPs to achieve increased efficiency, productivity and overall business growth.
“We are excited to announce the creation of The LabTech Actuators,” said Matt Nachtrab, LabTech Software CEO. “Our mission is to help IT service providers worldwide grow their businesses by providing them with the knowledge and resources needed to drive automation and IT service excellence. As the IT services industry changes, this team will help our partners change along with it, and strategically move their businesses forward.”
The LabTech Actuators are comprised of LabTech experts Kevin Gibson, Vernon Southmayd, Kevin Davis and Joshua Preston. The team brings vast IT services industry expertise, from developing best practices in service desk, help desk, scripting and patch management to IT support, consulting and service delivery.
- Kevin Gibson, Partner Advocacy, Senior Product Manager & Evangelist: With more than 17 years of technology experience in developing and managing enterprise information systems, Kevin is responsible for driving key LabTech technologies.
- Vernon Southmayd, Advanced Technologies, Senior Product Manager & Evangelist: Vernon is responsible for developing and executing advanced strategies for the next-generation LabTech Marketplace. He has been a principal in multiple computer-related companies over the past 26 years.
- Kevin Davis, Program Management, Technical Product Manager: With more than 15 years of IT industry experience in both the enterprise and MSP market space, Kevin and is in charge of building and managing early adopter Beta Labs Program at LabTech Software.
- Joshua Preston, Senior Best Practices Analyst: Joshua is tasked with identifying and implementing high-level industry best practices using LabTech. He has more than 12 years of IT industry experience in both the public and private sectors.
Over time, The LabTech Actuators will offer new insights, best practices and tools, including LabTech Actuator Tools. Initially, LabTech Actuator Tools include LabTech Ignite™, IT Service Excellence Tool Kit and Microsoft Patch Management Guide and Best Practices:
- LabTech Ignite™: Created by Kevin Gibson and Vernon Southmayd, LabTech Ignite provides IT service providers with the highest level of automation out-of-the-box, with built-in IT industry best practices, including monitors and alerts based on Microsoft® best practices, default service plans, industry defined thresholds, auto-fix scripts, automated patch management, predefined searches and more.
- IT Service Excellence Tool Kit: Also created by Kevin Gibson and Vernon Southmayd, this book provides a blueprint for managing successful service delivery and includes secrets for exceeding clients’ expectations -- from service desk, help desk and patch management best practices to client communication, reporting and risk management.
- Microsoft Patch Management Guide and Best Practices: Written by Joshua Preston, this guide offers best practices to effectively manage the risks associated with the approval and deployment of patches to protect clients’ IT systems and ongoing client relationships.
To learn more about The LabTech Actuators and to download the LabTech Actuator Tools and resources, please visit: www.labtechsoftware.com/labtechactuators.
Follow LabTech Software
About LabTech Software
LabTech is the only Managed Service tool for remote monitoring, management, (RMM) and automation developed by a Managed Service Provider (MSP) for MSPs. Our affordable, agent-based solution so closely emulates what technicians do in the field that techs can provide the same support remotely. Because we understand how to manage a growing MSP business, we make it easier to procure our software and allow partners to add agents as they grow. For more information please visit www.LabTechSoftware.com or call 877-522-8323.
SOURCE: LabTech Software