LabTech Software Unveils Major Integrations And Enhancements With LabTech 2013.1
New Enhancements Help to Further Drive Automation Into Today's IT Businesses
Tampa, FL (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) - LabTech Software, the only powerful, robust-featured remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed by an IT service provider for IT service providers, today unveiled LabTech 2013.1, the newest version of its platform. The platform delivers a number of enhancements to LabTech's IT service provider and MSP partners, such as a new LabTech Virtualization Manager, a new vPro™ Management Workspace, enhanced CA D2D integration and Symantec Backup Exec™ integration, an improved ConnectWise Plug-in, and overall usability and stability improvements.
"We are constantly striving to find new ways to improve the LabTech platform and are laser focused on releasing meaningful, valuable updates that further improve how our IT service provider partners do business," said Matt Nachtrab, LabTech Software CEO. "We are thrilled to announce a number of new features in LabTech 2013.1 that give our partners the innovative IT management tools they need to effectively monitor, manage and maintain today's modern IT infrastructure, all from a single console."
Featuring a number of new enhancements, LabTech 2013.1 further drives automation into today's IT businesses, enabling LabTech partners to monitor and manage modern data centers, improve connectivity and productivity, ensure data protection and recovery, and optimize the operational efficiency of their businesses to improve the bottom line.
New features/benefits of LabTech 2013.1 include:
- New LabTech Virtualization Manager: This feature extends the LabTech platform to provide agentless VMware infrastructure monitoring and basic management, enabling partners to monitor and manage their physical and virtual environments from a single console.
- New vPro Management Workspace: This new Intel® vPro™ integrated plug-in enables easy onboarding of devices, device discovery with AMT and vPro enabled machines and features seamless integration of core vPro management functions.
- Enhanced CA D2D Integration and Symantec Backup Exec Integration: This new integrated plug-in lets partners manage their clients' backups through a single console and eliminates the need to login to each client machine.
- Improved ConnectWise Plug-in 6.1: This feature offers improved usability, added work type overrides and contact syncing.
- Stability and performance enhancements
"All the functionality is great, but the thing that impressed me the most is the new look and feel of the LabTech Virtualization Manager," said Travis Phipps, senior network engineer, Solerant, LLC. "It's leaps and bounds better. It's cleaner, it's easy to understand and easy to navigate; I always know what I'm doing and where I'm going. That is huge!"
LabTech is the only remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed by an IT service provider for the way IT service providers work. LabTech was designed to automate IT service delivery, but its ability to drive opportunity creation and create revenue is one of its greatest strengths. LabTech is the only RMM platform that allows for more than just monitoring of virtual environments, but also includes basic host and guest management capabilities and includes out-of-the-box monitors based on VMware best practices.
LabTech 2013.1 is now available. To see the full list of enhancements, visit http://www.labtechsoftware.com/labtech-whats-new.php.
Follow LabTech Software
About LabTech Software
LabTech Software is the developer of the only remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed for IT service providers by IT service providers. Designed and developed by system administrators with years of experience in the IT services industry, LabTech's focus is to drive the power of IT automation. This affordable agent-based platform closely emulates what technicians do in the field by performing IT support and management tasks and processes remotely, efficiently and non-intrusively. LabTech is the most powerful, feature-rich and widely-sought RMM platform in the IT service provider space today. For more information, please visit www.labtechsoftware.com or call 877.522.8323.
© Copyright 2014, GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved.