Lessons Learned at RSPA Inspire 2012: Video Blog
By Jim Roddy, president, Business Solutions magazine
There wasn't any snow in Costa Rica this week – it was a gorgeous 80 degrees all week – but there was an avalanche of information exchanged at the annual Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA) Inspire Thought Leadership Summit. The conference was conducted Jan. 29-Feb. 1 at the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean and Golf Resort in Herradura, Costa Rica.
For three days, featured speaker Brett Harward engaged approximately 80 members of the retail IT channel in discussions related to their industry. Among the hottest topics were:
- KPIs (key performance indicators) for retail IT resellers
- The need for retail IT resellers to sell beyond the front-end POS and develop into total solution providers
- Constructing a solid business plan
- Creating a valuable and inspiring mission statement
- Building a strong business culture
- Increasing organizational and individual effectiveness through more frequent accountability
- Marketing and sales advice for resellers
In this video, Business Solutions President Jim Roddy highlights his biggest takeaways from the event. For complete coverage of Inspire, go to www.BSMinfo.com/InsideRSPA.