Motorola Solutions' New TC55 Touch Computer Now Available In North America
Pocket-Sized, All-Touch Computer Delivers Smartphone Ergonomics, Good Looks and Business Durability
Motorola Solutions’ new, pocket-sized TC55 touch computer merges the features of a traditional enterprise-class mobile computer with the form factor and functionality of a smartphone running the Jelly Bean version of the Android operating system (OS). Designed for the field service, merchandising, and direct store delivery (DSD) markets, the TC55 is a complete business solution, featuring a thin design without compromising the capabilities or durability expected from an enterprise mobile device.
- The TC55 offers an advanced capacitive 4.3-inch high-resolution touch screen that is brighter both indoors and outdoors, consumes less energy and dynamically adjusts to the environment enabling input with a bare or gloved finger or a stylus – even if the screen is wet.
- Mobile workers can better serve their customers and improve efficiency by capturing bar codes, signatures, documents, photos and videos with the TC55’s suite of high-performance data capture features.
- With IP67 sealing and the longest battery life in its class for dependable full-shift power, the rugged TC55 is built for a full day in the field.
- The TC55’s speakerphone is four times louder than traditional smartphones and offers dual microphones with noise-cancelling technology that delivers outstanding clarity at both ends of a call.
- The TC55 is also pre-installed with Extensions (Mx) by Motorola Solutions providing an added layer of security, manageability and performance features on top of the standard Android OS to meet enterprise-class requirements. The TC55 supports the option to run applications built with Motorola’s RhoMobile Suite 4.0 which provides powerful development tools built from the ground up for enterprise mobility applications.
Click here (http://communities.motorolasolutions.com/community/north_america/fresh_ideas_enterprise/blog/2013/11/25/down-set-hike-making-football-and-life-easier-with-rhomobile-suite) to read a blog about how easy it is to use the RhoMobile Suite from Motorola Solutions’ RhoMobile Developer Community Manager Rob Galvin.
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed.
SOURCE: Motorola Solutions