NetEnrich Offers New Dashboard For Hybrid IT Infrastructure Management
NetEnrich’s next-generation IT operations platform now offers a new dashboard that unifies on-premise and cloud-based IT infrastructures into a single view. Justin Crotty, senior VP and GM for NetEnrich, says his company has seen increased demand for hybrid IT management solutions. “The majority of IT solutions providers we work with are now helping their SMB and enterprise-level clients manage both on-premise and cloud-based IT infrastructures,” says Crotty. The use of both technologies increases the complexity of infrastructure management. “We developed our new IT operations platform to enable our channel partners to view and remotely manage their client’s entire infrastructure.”
Additionally, NetEnrich partners can brand the client interface with their own logo and colors. Crotty says because IT solutions providers pay only for NetEnrich services they consume, they have lower start-up costs and can quickly scale their managed services infrastructure management businesses.
NetEnrich's next-generation IT operations platform enables solutions providers and VARs to:
- Visualize, navigate, and inspect hybrid IT infrastructure.
- Have a unified view of all incoming alerts, regardless of the source, and to manage alerts identically whether they are from an enterprise's application, hardware, or software element.
- Monitor key metrics for enterprise applications including Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Internet Information Server, and MySQL.
- Define custom rule-based escalation matrixes to ensure that the correct responsible administrators are notified of critical issues.
- Synchronize multiple sources of IT asset data and leverage the IT operations platform as a single source of truth for IT assets.
- Automatically generate executive summary reports that demonstrate capacity utilization, and other key performance metrics.