NetPRO® Mobile Solution Suite Of Cash DrawersSource: APG Cash Drawer, LLC
Connect your iPad or Mobile Device to APG’s NetPRO® Family of Cash Drawers: Wireless Ethernet, Wired, and WebSockets.
APG’s NetPRO® interface will be a compelling aspect of your m-POS application. Available with Ethernet, wireless Ethernet and Bluetooth, this cash drawer communicates with retailer’s mobile POS devices for cash drawer control. Concerned about security in today’s mobile world? NetPRO® cash drawers offer Biometric and bar-code claiming for local protection. Worried about keeping an eye on the checkout?
NetPRO® cash drawers collect the transaction data, supplying the information necessary to identify security issues and to validate cashier training.
Concerned about unauthorized or unusual drawer openings? NetPRO® cash drawer access alert features can activate security cameras, time and date stamp security video recordings, and broadcast alert messages to a store manager’s mobile devices.
Wired Ethernet Cash Drawers currently available.
(Note: Your POS software must be designed to work with APG’s NetPRO interface. Please contact APG for further information or to inquire about a Developer’s Kit.)
Mobile and Thin Transactions
- Includes drawer status reporting
- Handheld devices connect to the drawer through the network
- Bar code label for ‘claiming’ the networked drawer. This establishes the connection between the specific mobile device and the drawer
- Thin client doesn’t require another device to connect the drawer to the system such as a printer or full function PC
- Cash Drawer usage statistics stored in non volatile memory
- Battery back-up for an estimated 10 year life
- On-board statistics help optimize useful life of each of the drawers
- Device name and service data can be written to the device header
- Remote access to the drawer data helps established maintenance schedule
- Reporting possible on the above features
- Remote tech support
- Logging of cash drawer access events
- Date/time stamp of openings
- Ability to talk to any other Ethernet device
- Turn on security cameras
- Send alerts to the store manager
- Historical Cash Drawer access event log stored in the interface non volatile memory
- Allows for comparing of drawer operation stats with POS information
- Drawer open alarm option can be programmed to allow the drawer to beep if the drawer is open too long or opened by a key or …
NetPRO® Interface 470, 480, 488, and 490 Features Chart
Ethernet Network in a Retail Environment Diagram
NetPRO® is a trademark of APG Cash Drawer, LLC