New Wall-Mounted ePOS Till System: AURES Unveils W-Touch!
The AURES Group, manufacturer of till management and ePOS systems, has unveiled the W-Touch, an "all-in-one" touch screen equipment featuring a slimline, fanless and splash-proof design, developed predominantly for wall-mounted till applications.
W-Touch by POSLIGNE is an integrated 15-inch touch screen system: just 48mm thick, this integrated ePOS has been designed to be wall mounted, freeing up space at the cash desk.
- Equipped with an INTEL Atom Pineview dual-core D525 processor, the fanless terminal offers excellent resistance to dust and crumbs; it is splash proof (IP 54 standards) and also boasts optimised power consumption characteristics.
- Designed for wall-mounted applications, W-Touch is perfect for all types of sales and service outlets where space is at a minimum and till staff stand whilst they work.
- It is perfect for takeaway sales, catering and kitchen environments, bars, fast food outlets and mini-markets, as well as food and non-food self-serve stores and points of service.
W-Touch can easily be adapted to both checkout and self-checkout set-ups, and is available in 2 colours: graphite black and pure white.
W-Touch: key features
- Wall-mounted, integrated touch screen system with VESA fixings
- Slimline design - (only 48mm thick!)
- INTEL Pineview Dual Core D525 processor
- Fanless system, ideal for harsh environments
- Optimised power consumption
- Splash-proof, IP 54 standards (front face)
- Hard drive on removable rack
- Optional SSD flash drive
- 2 colours: graphite black and pure white
Model - W-Touch
Processor - INTEL Pineview Dual Core D525
Chipset - Processor with integrated graphics controller + ICH8M
Memory - (RAM) 1 GB DDR3 SO DIMM – up to 4GB (2 slots)
Graphics memory - Up to 256 MB shared RAM
Hard drive - SATA 2.5" 160 GB hard drive on removable rack
Flash - Memory Optional SSD SATA flash drive
Touch screen - 15" Resistive
Brightness - 250cd/sqm
Resolution: - 1024 x 768
Inputs / Outputs
Serial/COM - 4 ports (2 self-powered)
USB 2.0 - 4 USB 2.0
Parallel port - 1 Sub-D 25 pin connector
LAN 10/100/1000 - 1 RJ45
Cash drawer output - 1 RJ11 (12V/24V)
Mike input - 1
Audio output - 1
Additional video output - 1
Mini PCIe slot - 1
Power Supply External, - 90W, 19V, 4.7A
Operating temperature - 5°C to 35°C (41° F to 95° F)
Storage temperature - -20° to 55° C (-4° F to 140° F)
IP 54 standard - Splash-proof front face
Humidity rating (in operation) - 20% to 80% (RH without condensation)
Humidity rating (in storage) - 20% to 80% (RH without condensation)
Dimensions (W x H x D) - 362 x 280 x 4 mm (excluding wall bracket)
Standard VESA 100 x 100 mm - may be used on a wall-mounted bracket or pole.
Weight - 7kg
Compatible Operating Systems - Vista, Windows XP Pro, WIN 2000/NT 4.0, POS Ready, Windows 7, Linux
Options - SSD flash drive
Colours - Graphite black and pure white
About the AURES Group
Founded in 1989 and listed on Euronext Paris since 1999, the Group manufactures point of sale terminals and EPOS systems, as well as related peripherals, which it markets under the POSLIGNE brand.
Acclaimed for its excellent reliability, this PC-based, open-system hardware is designed to provide management and till functions in specialist food and non-food stores, retail outlets, superstores, the catering and hospitality industry and all other points of sale and service.
Offering EPOS hardware featuring innovative designs and a wide range of fully interchangeable colours, the AURES Group is positioned as the most creative leader in its field.
Distribution of POSLIGNE systems is based out of AURES' headquarters in France, the Group's three subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany and the USA, and a distributor network present in over fifty countries.
SOURCE: AURES Group