New In-Room TVs, Tablet Computers, Digital Signage Solutions and Surveillance Systems Will Be on Display at Booth 1733
Panasonic, a provider of hospitality technology solutions, will debut a wide range of new integrated business technologies at HITEC 2013 (Booth #1733) in Minneapolis, MN, June 25-27. A new line of high definition LED HDTVs for in-room and public area entertainment, the LRU60 Series, will make its HITEC debut alongside new rugged tablet computers, IP security cameras and surveillance systems, professional displays and projectors as well as new cloud-based communication systems.
“Now more than ever, hotels and resorts are under pressure to meet growing guest service expectations, both in the guest room and throughout the property,” said Scott Anderson, Senior Business Development Manager, Hospitality, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “Panasonic, with its wide array of technology products, is uniquely positioned to help hotels build integrated communication and information solutions that will enable them to meet and exceed guest expectations from check-in to check-out. These solutions will help hotels manage costs, increase productivity, improve the guest experience while gaining the best return on investment possible.”
Highlights at HITEC include the following:
• LRU60 Series: Available in 32”, 39”, 42”, 50” and ultra-thin 65”, Panasonic’s new Energy Star-rated LED line of high definition hospitality TVs deliver exceptional picture quality with the industry’s lowest power consumption among comparable hospitality HDTVs in its class.* The LRU60 Series incorporates a new thin glossy-finish bezel that gives the guest the appearance of more screen without taking up more counter space. The 65” model is designed with an ultra-thin bezel and is ideal for lobbies, lounges and luxury suites.
• LF60 Series: The LF60 Series, available in 55-inch, 47-inch and 42-inch models, features 700 cd/m2 of brightness, making the LED displays easily visible even in spaces with high levels of ambient light. The LF60 Series is equipped with DIGITAL LINK, a feature that when connected to a compatible switcher, makes it possible to transmit AV content and control signals via a single CAT5e cable or higher – up to 328ft.
• Panasonic Interactive Displays: Panasonic Interactive Displays increase collaboration and foster idea sharing by combining whiteboard-style collaborative functions with Panasonic’s renowned high definition displays. These displays are an ideal tool for staff training, boardrooms as well as hotel meeting rooms. The PB1 Series, available in 103-inch and 85-inch, delivers interactivity in large format, while the PB2 Series, available in 65-inch and 50-inch, features both pen and finger touch capability. These displays feature a Digital Pen System, which enables users to write, annotate and move items around the screen with pixel by pixel accuracy.
• Android-powered FZ-A1 and FZ-G1 Windows Toughpad tablets: These 10.1-inch rugged tablets are weatherproof, lightweight and, with a 4- to 6-foot drop rating and daylight-readable screen, are ideal for a number of hospitality applications including workforce management, point-of-sale and line busting, mobile surveillance, energy management and mobile concierge.
• IP Security and Surveillance Systems: These scalable systems include a wide range of indoor and outdoor weatherproof and vandal-resistant IP cameras and recorders that can be easily integrated into a hotel’s existing surveillance infrastructure, enabling hotels to efficiently and economically migrate to an IP networked platform.
• Unified Communications Systems: Panasonic offers a comprehensive range of business communications solutions, including new SIP phones compatible with cloud-based solutions, that leverage cutting-edge communications for the front desk and guest rooms, to maintenance and guest services.
For more information about Panasonic’s solutions for hospitality visit: www.panasonic.com/hospitalitysolutions.
For More Information on Panasonic’s Professional Display Solutions Go To:
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Built on a celebrated engineering foundation, Panasonic architects business technology solutions that help build a better world. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to help them acquire, manage and interpret the information that drives innovation. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, high definition visual conferencing, visual communications (professional projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD and 3D video production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, which is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. For more information, visit www.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Based in Secaucus, NJ, Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. Panasonic is committed to becoming the electronics industry's leader in green innovation by its one-hundredth anniversary in 2018. : In the 2013 Interbrand Annual Best Global Green Brands ranking, the Panasonic brand jumped from number six to number four: www.bestglobalgreenbrands.com. As part of its continuing efforts to reduce its carbon footprint, Panasonic Corporation of North America will relocate its operations to a new eco-efficient office tower adjacent to a mass transit hub in Newark, NJ in 2013. Information about Panasonic Eco Ideas initiatives is available at http://panasonic.net/eco/ecoideas.
*Compared to power consumption data of competitive hospitality LED and LCD HDTVs available online as of April 1, 2013. Power consumption: On Mode Average Power Consumption for Energy Star Application. Based on IEC 62087 ED. 2 Section 1.6.1 measurement method.
SOURCE: Panasonic Corporation