Panasonic Showcases Broad Array Of Pro AV Solutions At InfoComm2013
The Company Will Highlight New Displays, Projectors and Professional Video Technology at Booth #1501
Panasonic, a leader in delivering technology solutions for government, enterprise, education, hospitality and SMB markets, recently announced new additions to its wide range of professional audio visual technologies, including new projectors, professional displays and digital signage solutions in Orlando, FL at InfoComm2013 (booth #1501). This year, additions include a new line of interactive plasma displays, the first Panasonic interactive ultra-short throw projector, the industry’s brightest WUXGA single chip DLP™ projector and a new outdoor-ready ultra-bright LCD display.
In the booth the company will also be demonstrating interactive way-finding tools, wireless connectivity with Toughpad rugged tablets and Toughbook mobile computers, HD video production equipment, high brightness short throw projection as well as a large video wall for digital signage.
“Businesses, educational facilities and government institutions are becoming increasingly visual in the way they communicate with their customers, partners and employees. Because of this shift, we see growing interest in video production equipment, digital signage solutions and technologies like projection mapping and video walls. Since the level of investment that a company makes on AV technology can have a significant impact on their bottom line, Panasonic engineers solutions that deliver exceptional performance and return on investment, allowing our customers to meet their communication and financial needs. At InfoComm, we’ve introduced new AV solutions that help position our customers to take advantage of this increasingly visual world,” said Art Rankin, Senior Director AV Technologies. “Panasonic is uniquely positioned in a variety of markets, including education, house of worship, government and enterprise, with scalable, reliable solutions to meet individual customer needs. The new AV solutions we are launching at InfoComm this year demonstrate our continued commitment to innovation and to delivering the highest possible ROI to our customers, resellers and distribution partners. Please stop by and see us.”
Projectors for all Venues and Applications
Panasonic will be announcing several new projectors and the new ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor at InfoComm 2013, in addition to showcasing some of its other recently announced products. The projectors include:
- PT-RZ475U: The PT-RZ475U is an expansion of the lamp-free projection lineup, features fixed short throw lens and employs new laser/LED light-sourced projector technology that – depending on the setting – can run 24/7 for up to ten years (87,000 hours), without lamp or filter maintenance. It is also 3D compatible, can be used in portrait mode and is equipped with DIGITAL LINK a feature that when connected to a compatible switcher, makes it possible to transmit AV content and control signals via a single CAT5e cable or higher – up to 328 ft!
- PT-DZ870U Series and DLE030 Ultra Short-Throw Lens : The PT-DZ870UK is the industry’s brightest single chip DLP™ projector1, offering 8,500 lumens, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 as well as Panasonic’s proprietary new Dynamic RGB Booster, which optimises lamp intensity of individual red, green and blue colors according to each image. The series is comprised of the PT-DZ870UK, the PT-DW830UK and the PT-DX100UK, and when paired with the optional ET-DLE030 ultra short throw lens, are able to project a 100-inch image from 2.7ft away.
- PT-CW330 Ultra Short-Throw Series: With up to 3,100 lumens and a contrast ratio of 8,000:1, the new portable, ultra-short throw PT-CW330 Series produces bright, crisp, clear images and includes interactive models. These projectors are able to generate an 80-inch diagonal image from less than two feet from lens to screen, delivering large image projection in confined spaces, without distracting shadows cast by presenters.
Professional Displays and Digital Signage
At InfoComm2013, Panasonic will be adding a number of new displays to its already expansive line of professional plasma, LCD and LED displays. This year, additions include:
- Panasonic Interactive Displays: Panasonic Interactive Displays increase collaboration and foster idea sharing by combining whiteboard-style collaborative functions with Panasonic’s renowned high definition displays taking group learning and teamwork to a new level in both classroom and business applications. The PB1 Series, available in 103-inch and 85-inch, delivers interactivity in large format, while the PB2 Series, available in 65-inch and 50-inch, features both pen and finger touch capability. These displays feature a Digital Pen System, which enables users to write, annotate and move items around the screen with pixel by pixel accuracy.
- LFX6: The Panasonic 47-inch ruggedized and weatherproof TH-47LFX6U professional LCD display, with a full 1,000 cd/m2 of brightness and IP44-level dust and water resistance, is distinguished in its ability to operate efficiently in harsh environmental conditions such as heat, humidity, extreme cold and high brightness. The LFX also incorporates a unique cooling system so it can operate while placed in direct sunlight where a typical LCD suffers from image blackout issues. This display also features a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet and tempered glass that allows for safe outdoor use. Unlike most outdoor displays, which require separate bulky and expensive enclosures, the LFX6 requires none. Those types of enclosures require both heating and cooling elements which make them less reliable and far less energy efficient. The display features a wide range of versatile functions, including DIGITAL LINK.
- LFV50: The 55-inch TH55LFV50U ultra-narrow bezel LED display is ideal for video wall applications, with a bezel width of two adjacent displays measuring a mere 5.3mm (0.2 inches). The display features a brightness of 800 cd/m2, making it ideal for areas with very bright ambient lighting. Additionally, the incorporation of an IPS Panel makes the image stand out as intended from nearly every viewing angle.
- LF60 and LF6 Series: The LF60 Series, available in 55-inch, 47-inch and 42-inch models, features 700 cd/m2 of brightness, making the LED displays easily visible even in spaces with high levels of ambient light. The LF6 is nearly identical to the LF60, but instead has 450 cd/m2 of brightness. With their wide range of professional features, including DIGITAL LINK, LF60 and LF6 Series are ideal for even the most robust of digital signage applications.
- LFE6 Series: Available in 50-inch and 42-inch models, the LFE6 Series LED displays are ideal for those interested in a high quality display at a competitive price for simple digital signage applications. The LFE6 Series features a very slim and stylish 0.4-inch bezel and depth of only 1.9-inch, enabling images on the display to stand out even more for greater, eye-catching visibility. This series includes standard-equipped input/output terminals (HDMI, DVI-D, PC-IN) and control terminals (RS232C, LAN) needed for digital signage use.
- LRU60 Series: Panasonic’s new LED line of high definition professional TVs, available in 32-inch, 39-inch, 42-inch, 50-inch and 65-inch models, deliver exceptional picture quality with the industry’s lowest power consumption among comparable hospitality HDTVs in its class2. These displays incorporate a new thin, glossy-finish bezel that gives the guest the appearance of more screen without taking up more counter space.
HD Video Acquisition and Production Solutions
Panasonic is showcasing its full line of pan/tilt/zoom cameras, its industry-leading productions switchers and its newest controller, the AW-RP120.
- PTZ Cameras: The company’s popular line of PTZ cameras include several being shown at INFOCOMM for the first time -- the new AW-HE60S and 60H cameras with IP-Live Preview and 1080p; the AW-HE2 sub-$1000 HD camera with all-electronic PTZ, IP-Live Preview, and HDMI and USB outputs; and the AW-HE120, which delivers the highest image quality of any integrated PTZ camera.
- Video Switchers: Powerful, versatile and easy to use, Panasonic's HD/SD video switchers all include built-in MultiViewers and are ideal for use in event production, worship, and educational applications. Models include the AV-HS410 smart HD/SD video switcher with 9+ inputs, clip player/recorders and built-in preview screen; the AW-HS50N Sub-compact HD/SD switcher with HD-SDI and DVI-D ins and outs, color correction and aux bus; and the 16+ input AV-HS450N with Dual PinP, Dual DSK and Dual MultiViewer outputs.
- AW-RP120 Remote Camera System Controller: The new AW-RP120 remote PTZ camera controller, with both IP and serial connectivity, supports Panasonic’s expanding line-up of remote camera systems. The RP120's feature set includes control of up to 100 cameras via IP, convenient Group Presets, dynamic tracing memory with SD-card backup and dedicated camera color adjustment controls. Also new is the AK-HRP200 remote operation panel that provides "paintbox" functions and precise, addressable control of up to 19 PTZ and studio cameras.
For More Information on These Products Go To:
For More Information on Panasonic’s Solutions for Business Go To:
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Built on a celebrated engineering foundation, Panasonic architects business technology solutions that help build a better world. Customers in government, healthcare, production, hospitality, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to help them acquire, manage and interpret the information that drives innovation. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, high definition visual conferencing, visual communications (professional projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD and 3D video production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, which is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. For more information, visit www.panasonic.com.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Based in Secaucus, NJ, Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and services for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. Panasonic was the only Consumer Electronics company to be listed in the top ten brands on the Interbrand Best Global Green Brands 2011 ranking (http://www.interbrand.com/en/best-global-brands/Best-Global-Green-Brands/2011-Report/BestGlobalGreenBrandsTable-2011.aspx). As part of its continuing efforts to reduce its carbon footprint, Panasonic Corporation of North America will relocate its operations to a new eco-efficient office tower adjacent to a mass transit hub in Newark, NJ in 2013. Information about Panasonic Eco Ideas initiatives is available at http://panasonic.net/eco/ecoideas. For more information, visit www.panasonic.com, www.panasonic.com/pressroom.
1 As of January 2013
2 Compared to power consumption data of competitive hospitality LED and LCD HDTVs available online as of April 1, 2013. Power consumption: On Mode Average Power Consumption for Energy Star Application. Based on IEC 62087 ED. 2 Section 1.6.1 measurement method.
SOURCE: Panasonic Corporation of North America