PAR Announces The Release Of PixelPoint V12 POS Software
The New Version of PAR EverServ PixelPoint Further Enhances the Capabilities of One of the Industry’s Most Flexible POS Systems
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation recently announced the availability of its latest release of PAR EverServ PixelPoint V12 point-of-sale (POS) software. EverServ PixelPoint V12 includes more than 40 new features and enhancements, which provide greater flexibility and capabilities to help restaurant operators simplify deployment, reduce costs and improve customer service. PAR has deployed more than 42,000 PixelPoint licenses at restaurants around the world, including Baskin-Robins, Taco Mayo, Wild Wings, Restaurantes California and Mike Anderson’s Seafood.
EverServ PixelPoint V12 key enhancements offer restaurant operators greater flexibility for:
- Mobile POS extended POS capabilities for tablets
- Software Purchasing Options ability to purchase PixelPoint as a monthly subscription
- POS Security configurable security and compliance features
- International Payments EMV payment and fiscal framework expedites global deployments
- Third-party Integration expanded list of certified and established interfaces
- Business Reporting simplified tools for building custom reports and more standard reports
“From its inception, PixelPoint is designed for flexibility and ease of use. The focus of the new features in V12 builds upon this vision,” said Karen E. Sammon, President of ParTech, Inc. “The latest enhancements to PixelPoint simplify front of house and back of house operations and offer extensive flexibility in terms of deployment, purchase models, security, mobility, global payment support and reporting. PixelPoint’s increased suite of APIs further extends the POS capabilities with extensive options from third-party interfaces.”
PAR EverServ PixelPoint POS V12
PixelPoint POS software is an easy to implement and easy to use solution designed for use in any and all restaurant concepts from quick service to table service. PixelPoint is flexible and customizable to adapt to restaurants’ business model rather than forcing them to change processes to accommodate the POS software. With PixelPoint V12, managing restaurant operations is even easier with more choices and capabilities to run your business better:
- Reduced Initial Investment – The PixelPoint POS software license is now available as a subscription option (monthly fee). Restaurants will now have the option to experience a proven and full-feature PixelPoint POS through a low monthly fee or the traditional lump-sum initial perpetual license option.
- Simplified Web-based Activation – PixelPoint V12.0 and all future versions can be activated and licensed faster and easier with the new Web-based procurement and management tools.
- Extended Mobile POS Capabilities – PixelPoint makes it a perfect fit for extending POS mobility to wait staff using the latest tablets and enables online ordering (via third-parties) from consumer smart-phones. PAR WebView also provides mobile access to HeadOffice Cloud dashboards and reports for restaurant operators and managers.
- Advanced Security, Compliance and Fiscal Features – A new and extensive set of configurable security and compliance features provides the flexibility that POS integrators and customers need to meet the ever-changing global payment, fiscal and labor compliance demands. The new features, including a fiscal framework, enable companies to design a single complete POS solution for a concept or brand to meet compliance demands across multiple municipalities, states, provinces and countries.
- Enhanced Third-Party Integration – With an increased suite of APIs, PixelPoint V12 offers an expanded list of interfaces and peripherals to enable customers and system integrators to build their own extensions with PixelPoint POS at the core.
- More Accessible Enterprise Reporting – The new HeadOffice Cloud service for PixelPoint enables companies with multiple stores to cost effectively deploy an enterprise above store solution with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription-based license – avoiding much of the up-front investment associated with a traditional software license.
- Improved Reporting – PixelPoint V12.0 includes a new QueryBuilder tool to simplify the creation of custom ad-hoc data queries. In addition, more than 50 standard reports have been added to the report library.
PAR EverServ PixelPoint has attained PADSS certification and is currently available through PAR’s North America channel partners and will be available globally later in the third quarter of 2013.
About PAR Technology Corporation
PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. PAR’s Hospitality segment has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR offers technology solutions for the full spectrum of restaurant operations, from large chain and independent table service restaurants to international quick service chains. PAR’s Hospitality business also provides hotel management systems with a complete suite of powerful tools for guest management, recreation management, and timeshare/condo management. In addition, PAR offers the spa industry a leading management application specifically designed to support the unique needs of the resort spa and day spa markets, a rapidly growing hospitality segment. Products from PAR also can be found in retailers, cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies. PAR’s Government Business is a leader in providing computer-based system design, engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies.For more information, visit www.partech.com
SOURCE: PAR Technology Corporation