RuggedJet 4" Mobile PrintersSource: Brother Mobile Solutions
The Brother RuggedJet mobile printers are designed to be fast, tough, and more versatile than the competition with print speeds up to 5 ips, fast throughput, IP54 certification, 6 ft. drop protection, and the ability to print receipts or labels with one printer.
The Brother RuggedJet mobile printers are designed to be fast, tough, and more versatile than the competition. They feature print speeds of up to 5 ips, fast throughput, IP54 certification, 6 ft. drop protection, and the ability to print receipts or labels with one printer.
The Brother RuggedJet comes with Brother’s industry leading, “bumper-to-bumper” warranty* which covers against defects or damage for two full years. The RuggedJet RJ4040 printers feature USB, serial, and WiFi interfances, a wide selection of resident and downloadable fonts, support for major linear and 2D barcodes, optional magnetic card reader, and much more.
RuggedJet mobile printers offer a competitive combination of value, ergonomic design, reliability, and ease of use. This one printer can be used for a wide range of receipt and label printing applications in public safety, field service, route accounting, manufacturing and warehouse markets and more.
- Fast print speed of up to 5 ips – faster transactions can mean less wasted time, higher productivity, and increased customer satisfaction.
- Tough Construction - IP54 certification and 6 ft. drop protection mean that water, dust, or drops won't affect the printer's operation under normal conditions.
- Versatile Functionality - Prints on labels and receipts from 2 inches wide to 4 inches wide – one mobile printer can be used for different mobile applications.
- Two year, "bumper-to-bumper" warranty * – Our "bumper-to-bumper" warranty gives you peace of mind for two full years. We will fix the problem or provide a replacement printer.
- Ergonomic design – Easy to load media and intuitive interface controls.
- Low maintenance costs – Highly reliable direct thermal technology uses fewer moving parts than other printing technologies. Fewer moving parts mean fewer parts to fail.
- Low consumable costs – There are no ink or ribbons to replace. The only consumable is the media.
- Wide range of connectivity options – USB, Serial, and WiFi (802.11 b/g/n).
- Higher memory capacity – larger print buffer for increased throughput and more memory to store optional fonts.
- 203 dpi resolution – Ensures compatibility with existing mobile applications.
- Wide selection of resident and downloadable fonts – enhance your output with Brother's wide selection of fonts.
- Support for the major linear and 2D barcodes – Ensures compatibility with existing applications and provides the latest technology for new applications.
- Emulations - ZPLII
- Wide variety of optional accessories - vehicle mount, AC adapter, DC vehicle adapter, 4–bay battery charger, protective case, shoulder strap, and much more.
- Genuine Brother™ Media - available in standard, premium, and weatherproof receipt paper, and paper labels to meet most mobile application needs.
- Fanfold media capability - External media slot in the back of the printer for warehousing applications.
* See limited warranty for details. For warranty information, ask your Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. sales representative or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.