8700 Series Industrial Mobile ComputerSource: CipherLab USA
The new CipherLab 8700 series is built to perform at optimum under harsh conditions with its rugged design, low power consumption, and versatile software tools.
Industrial Mobile Computer
The new CipherLab 8700 series is built to perform at optimum under harsh conditions with its rugged design, low power consumption, and versatile software tools. The tough exterior can handle intense factors encountered in the manufacturing, transportation, and logistics industries. In addition, the device comes with software for fast and easy customization to streamline your business operations with ease.
- Rugged: IP64, 1.5-meter drop resistance, 1000 tumbles at 1 m, able to operate across -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F) without heater.
- Various Reader Options: Linear imager, laser, long range laser, 2D imager and RFID.
- Large Display: 3.0" 160 x 160 pixels touch screen with white LED backlight.
- Stay Connected: Comes with WPAN, WLAN, 3.5G WWAN, and GPS.
- Centralized Data Management: The 8700 series is FTP-ready through software provided by CipherLab, and enables faster data transmission to the back-end server via FTP.
- Keypad Options: 24 numeric/ 44 alphanumeric keys with LED backlight.