Datasheet: SP700 Series Receipt PrintersSource: Star Micronics
Introducing the latest addition to the Star line up, the SP700 Series.
Star has improved not only the hardware features (compare our speed and reliability with our competitors), but also the software capabilities making day-to-day usage so much easier. Most customers feel you need an IT doctorate to change logos and graphics on a receipt; this is no longer the case using the new SP700 graphic wizard.
- SP712 Tear Bar Printer
- SP712R Tear Bar Re-Wind Version
- SP742 Autocutter Printer
- SP742R Autocutter Re-Wind Version
All available in Putty or Charcoal Gray with a Serial, Parallel, USB, LAN, or WiFi swappable interface.
- High speed, 9-pin high quality printer capable of producing 13 x 20 line receipts per minute (4.7 – 8.9 lps)
- "Drop-In & Print", easy paper loading
- Literally drop a roll of paper into the printer, close the lid and the paper is loaded!
- New splash resistant design with easy-clean curves for robust kitchen / bar use
- Two color output for emphasis purposes
- Compact footprint in either horizontal or vertical mode
- Internal power supply with universal cable, included at purchase
- New longer life ribbon design featuring a 3 million character black ribbon and a longer life red / black version
- Featuring well-known Star reliability and support with an MCBF of 22 million lines