SR61 Tethered Handheld ScannerSource: Intermec, Inc.
- Interfaces with Intermec terminals and personal computers
- Choice of linear imager, area imager, or standard range laser scan options
- Easy configuration and personalization
- Industrial durability stands up to harsh environments
- Also available in a cordless Bluetooth® configuration as the SR61B
The Intermec SR61 handheld scanner meets the needs of rugged applications in warehouse, distribution center and industrial manufacturing settings. The SR61 is engineered to withstand the abuse of industrial environments and to satisfy user demands that hand held scanners be as durable as forklifts. Its high impact housing is virtually impenetrable, and its solid state design provides protection exceeding industrial and military standards. The SR61 thrives in harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are constants and production uptime is critical.
With the ability to interface with Intermec computer products including the CN3 series, CK3, CK30, CK31, CK32, CK60, CK61, CV30, CV60, 700 series standard PCs, the SR61 scanner increases productivity while keeping costs down. Users can connect to one Intermec host device enabling multiple people to scan items for inventory management, picking, shipping and receiving, cross docking, work-in-process, tool crib, and pallet tracking, all with ease.