Experience Star Micronics'Mobile POS And Customer Engagement Technologies At The 103rdAnnual NRF Convention
Star Micronics America, a leading global manufacturer of mobile POS and customer engagement technologies, will be exhibiting their new solutions at the 103rd Annual National Retail Federation Convention.
The event will be held from January 12th through 15th at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. The 190,000 square-foot exhibition hall will feature 520 solution providers who will showcase their innovative technologies and create new networking opportunities.
Star will display their new mobile POS and customer engagement technologies in booth #3219, where attendees can enter for a chance to win an Apple iPad Air.
Star's new innovations include ProxiPRNT mobile printing and secure cash management technology and wireless cash drawer solutions for mobile POS. ProxiPRNT enables remote access of point of sale peripherals based on the physical proximity of the tablet or smart phone device being used by the sales staff. The new wireless cash drawers are equipped with standard RJ11 cable connection and Bluetooth, MFi certified Bluetooth, Ethernet or WiFi connectivity. They are also available in small, medium and large sizes and in black and white color.
Star will also display the following solutions
- DK-AirCash - Wireless cash drawer management options available with Bluetooth, Ethernet, MFi certified Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity.
- WebPRNT - Simplified printing from any device including Android, iOS or Windows and from any web-based or native application to Star's TSP650II WebPRNT receipt printer.
- "i" Series - MFi certified Bluetooth printing solutions including portable (SM-S220i, SM-T300i, SM-T400i) or desktop (TSP650II BTi) options compatible with all operating systems (Windows, Android, iOS) including devices such as the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- AsuraCPRNT - Interactive all-in-one mini kiosk and customer engagement device with an integrated printer and optional 2D imager and magnetic stripe reader.
- New attractive white printing solutions for Star's most popular desktop printers.
Star Micronics' solution partners include
- ERPLY - iPad POS and inventory management; integrates with Star's SM-T300i portable printer and MFi-certified DK-AirCash for wireless cash management. For more information, visit www.erply.com.
- Square - Square Register Stand for iPad POS; integrates with Star's TSP100ECO desktop and SM-S220i portable printers. For more information, visit www.squareup.com.
- ELO Touch Solutions - Windows ELO tablet; integrates with Star's SM-T300i portable receipt printer. For more information, visit www.elotouch.com.
- Posterita - Web-based POS solution; integrates with Star's AsuraCPRNT and TSP650II WebPRNT solutions. For more information, visit www.posterita.org.
AsuraCPRNT developer solutions partners include: Innova, Synqera, etixnow by Canadian Live Productions Inc., Howell Data Systems, Droisys Inc. and Vablet. For more information, visit AppSignage.com.
About Star Micronics America
Star Micronics America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Star Micronics Company Ltd., one of the world's largest printer manufacturers with a portfolio of thermal, impact, mobile and multifunction printing solutions. Star Micronics also manufactures high-precision machine tools and precision parts. Star Micronics Company Ltd. is ranked as one of the Top 50 "Most Stable" Japanese companies on the Japanese Nikkei. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com.
SOURCE: Star Micronics America