Streamlining Service Provider Operations: Using IT Service Management Software To Improve 8 Key Business ProcessesSource: Autotask Corporation
In this white paper from Autotask discusses how today’s end-to-end IT service management software can help you take control of the key business functions critical to most SPs.
These 8 key business functions are:
- Tracking customer information from prospect, through new customer setup to service delivery and billing
- Keeping every task, project and new installation on track and within budget when implementing IT and software consulting engagements
- Processing customer service requests with streamlined workflow and automated notification, and enabling direct client access
- Capturing and converting managed service alerts into service tickets that are tracked from diagnosis through escalation to resolution
- Tracking and real-time monitoring of billable time that field service technicians spend on support, break-fix calls and scheduled maintenance
- Approving and invoicing all project and service work, including expenses, with the flexibility to handle monthly service, block hours, time-and-materials, or fixed-price contracts
- Optimizing service tech utilization with an eye toward better profits and higher customer satisfaction
Rapidly producing business reports and metrics that provide the granular information needed to make real efficiency improvements.
Download this white paper to read more about these key business functions.