SYNNEX Corporation Enhances Varnex Community Website For Its Members Across North America
Website enhancements promote greater collaboration and networking among Varnex members, vendors and SYNNEX
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today from its Varnex Spring Partner Conference in Orlando, FL that it has unveiled its enhanced Varnex Community website featuring a rich menu of new and improved offerings that allow for greater collaboration, networking and educational opportunities among Varnex members. Varnex is a peer-to-peer community of SYNNEX resellers, united in a spirit of collaboration to drive growth and achieve success in the IT channel.
Global navigation capabilities of the new Varnex Community website allow members across the US and Canada to customize their online experience based on their location and interests and easily connect with members in other regions or technology verticals. The new website enhancements promote synergies occurring between the US and Canada and the movement towards a more unified North American Varnex experience for members.
"We are excited to enhance the Varnex Community website with new opportunities for online collaboration and networking for our members across North America in between our face-to-face events," said Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America, SYNNEX Corporation. "We expect these website enhancements to help members expand their networks, uncover business opportunities and discover the power of partnership from anywhere at any time."
The website enhancements provide Varnex members a rich menu of interactive, informative and real-time offerings in addition to those already available. These complete offerings now include:
- Customized Profiles: members can create a customized profile and choose what information to share with other users; profiles allow users to "follow" other members and track their "followers"
- Member Directory: allows members to search and connect with other users and companies
- Collaboration Circles: give members access to expert-led technology, vertical-focused or business process discussions through forums such as Marketing Think Tank, Services Forum, Public Sector and Print Solutions
- Weekly Community Updates: feature the latest community and industry news for members
- Vendor pages: sponsored pages allow vendors to post program information, promotions, Varnex exclusives, videos, social media links and other resources for members
- Varnex Exclusives: highlight Varnex member exclusives and promotions offered by SYNNEX and its vendors
- Events Calendar Feed: features SYNNEX, industry and vendor-sponsored events on the website homepage; members can subscribe to receive specific event updates via email
- Featured Videos: showcase SYNNEX and vendor-sponsored videos on the website homepage and within specific vendor pages
- File Library: allows members to securely access and share documents with other users
- Blog Catalog: users can access the latest conversations occurring throughout the site
- Content Search Functionality: allows users to perform a quick search for content, a specific vertical or technology to view files and discussions on the topic
"As part of their efforts to continuously improve the Varnex experience, SYNNEX brings tremendous value to its members with the enhanced community website," said Steve Hull, President, Varnex Advisory Council and Vice President, Westwind Computer Products. "The website helps better connect the dots of the Varnex experience, as members across North America are able to easily network and collaborate in between major community events. It's a win-win for Varnex members, resellers, vendors and SYNNEX."
About SYNNEX Corporation
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers in multiple regions around the world. The Company provides services in IT distribution, supply chain management, contract assembly and global business services. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as website, product and service capabilities and features, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2014 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, VARNEX, and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo and VARNEX Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners.