Datasheet: TeraStation IIISource: Buffalo Technology (USA), Inc.
Buffalo's TeraStation III Series is the ideal choice for businesses or demanding users looking to implement a RAID based Network Attached Storage solution. As Buffalo's flagship NAS product the TeraStation III includes all firmware features presently found in the Buffalo lineup of NAS products. Especially, business oriented features, such Active Directory support, DFS support, disk quota support, a share level replication feature and port trunking make the TeraStation III a top choice for small to medium sized businesses. Hardware features like hot swap and dual Ethernet ports add to the list of new features. Reliability and performance are again the key design criteria for the TeraStaion III. A heavy-duty power supply and oversized cooling system, as well as vastly improved CPU speed guarantee excellent and reliable performance. It is the clear choice for those users who desire maximum reliability and robust features.
- Front loading hot swap hard drives with lockable front panel
- Active Directory Support
- Disk quota (soft quota) support prevents users/groups from consuming too much disk space
- Scheduled shut down eliminates unnecessary access and reduces energy costs
- Easy setup wizard and management through intuitive web interface
- Hot swap hard drive trays behind the front panel for easy drive access and replacement
- Simple copy and import configuration to multiple TeraStations with NAS configuration tool