Unitrends Exceeds Revenue Goals For 14th Straight Quarter
Data protection vendor achieves record revenue, channel development, customer acquisition and retention in March 2012.
Unitrends, the leading provider in integrated and scalable backup and disaster recovery solutions, recently announced that it experienced another record-setting quarter.
“Our mission is to provide an awesome customer experience, while at the same time rapidly accelerating company growth,” said Mike Coney, Chief Executive Officer, Unitrends. “We’ve been able to do this by building a culture of excellence in every aspect of what we do, accelerate productivity company-wide, and stepping-up our overall brand awareness. It is exciting to see Unitrends pick up in 2012 where we left off in 2011.”
For the 14th quarter in a row, Unitrends surpassed revenue and sales growth goals as a result of successful product enhancement and strong business strategies. Highlights include:
- 108 percent growth in sales, March 2011 over March 2012
- 72 percent growth in sales, Q1 2011 over Q1 2012
- 88 percent increase in revenue contribution from top resellers
- 99 percent overall customer satisfaction rate of the US-based customer support staff
Digital word of mouth reviews of Unitrends over social networks continue to explode in 2012, causing a dramatic increase in inbound website traffic and sales worldwide.
Channel and Technology Partnerships
With a focus on developing key partnerships and building strong channel relationships, Unitrends continued exceeding its goal of expanding its partner program and reseller feet on the street. Highlights include:
- Signed distribution agreement with Synnex Distribution
- Unitrends begins hosting an “Ask the Backup Expert” forum within the Spiceworks Community
- Unitrends and Spiceworks partner to launch new Unitrends Business Case Generator
Management Team Expansion
Driving product innovation and Company growth, the Unitrends executive leadership was expanded to add more veteran talent.
- Eric Dougherty, former VP of Channel Sales for Stratus Technologies, joined Unitrends as Vice President of Sales.
- Bob Gagnon, former VP of Channel Sales for AppAssure (acquired by Dell), joined Unitrends as Vice President of Channel Sales.
Unitrends enables its customers the freedom to focus on their business instead of backup. The company achieves this through scalable, all-in-one disaster recovery and backup solutions that no other data protection vendor can provide. Unitrends integrated backup appliance simply protects businesses’ IT infrastructures at the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry. More companies every day join those who have discovered the customer-obsessed, enterprise-level data protection only Unitrends can offer.