VoltDB Partner Program Growth Accelerates As Industries Seek To Capitalize On Fast, Smart Data
Technology pacesetters, resellers and systems integrators banking on NewSQL in-memory database to build, support and deploy next generation real-time applications
VoltDB recently announced the rapid global expansion of its partner ecosystem which is boosting the integration and worldwide adoption of the high-speed, in-memory NewSQL database. The company’s distribution partners, representing leading technology companies, solutions providers, value-added resellers and systems integrators, are turning to VoltDB to meet the specialized data processing requirements of real-time applications that thrive on Fast Data. As a result, VoltDB partners are driving breakthrough innovations for their customers in key industries such as financial services, energy and telecommunications.
“Since its inception, Full 360 has been exclusively focused on building and hosting complex business intelligence and data warehousing solutions,” said Rohit Amarnath, CTO, Full 360, Inc. “We apply our extensive domain expertise and proven tools, such as VoltDB, which are at the forefront of their respective markets to give our customers every advantage. We’ve engaged with VoltDB to offer the fast data processing, real-time in-memory analytics and instant decision making capabilities that next generation solutions demand.”
VoltDB has forged strategic business and technology partnerships with a broad spectrum of companies to deliver customized vertical market solutions globally. Powered by VoltDB, the offerings that the following partners build, deploy and sell are creating new revenue opportunities for their customers, transforming industries and driving high performance mission-critical applications.
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM): In addition to previously announced partnerships with Eagle Investments Systems and Openet, VoltDB has recently signed Kline, Mindwave Analytics and others.
- Value added resellers (VARs): VoltDB is engaged with more than eighteen resellers including Lilien Systems, Pragma Informatica, Quadrant 4 Systems, Xmegtech and Communications Australia, and has most recently added Full 360, Dasher Technologies, International Integrated Solutions, Shenzhen Plan Software and Pilbeam-UK to its roster.
- Certified systems integrators: Checksum, Saxon-Global, Third Eye and Thumbtack are among the VoltDB integrators delivering project implementation services. These relationships are designed to provide a defined and demonstrated level of quality with respect to the integrator’s proficiency with VoltDB, including design, development, implementation and tuning of applications involving the database.
- Certified consulting partners: These relationships, which include most recently signed Cybage and Q4 Systems, are designed to provide a defined and demonstrated level of quality with respect to a consultant’s proficiency in solution design when using VoltDB for specific customer use cases.
- Technology partners: Actuate, App Dynamics, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, MicroStrategy and New Relic are among the mounting number of companies that have established integrations with, or built APIs for, the VoltDB database.
“We have cornered the OEM and reseller market for Fast Data applications worldwide and have quickly become the de facto standard database,” said Eric Sansonetti, vice president of business partnerships, VoltDB. “VoltDB partner activity has surged in 2014 to date as industries demand the remarkably fast processing power and transactional decision making capabilities crucial to supporting real-time applications. Recently executed agreements will place VoltDB into many hundreds of installs within the next 12 months.”
VoltDB provides partners with a structured, flexible and comprehensive set of benefits and resources that include product, training, mentoring, marketing and technical and systems support. For more information,visit http://voltdb.com/partners/.
VoltDB is an in-memory NewSQL database purpose-built to power a new generation of applications that thrive on fast, smart data. Tapping the lightning speed and real-time analytics of VoltDB, organizations are able to add context and intelligence to data - the instant it arrives - to make real-time transactional decisions that will maximize its business value. The relational database is architected to meet the distinct requirements of Fast Data which leads to Big Data. Organizations in markets such as mobile, financial services, energy, advertising, security and gaming are relying on VoltDB to process smart data fast to capture new revenue opportunities, drive competitive advantage and create highly specialized interactions. VoltDB is privately held with offices in Bedford, Mass. and Santa Clara, Calif.