Where BSMinfo.com Visitors Landed In 2013
In 2013, people searching the Internet who found their way to BSMinfo.com most often clicked on these topics — providing an informal gauge of what gets the channel’s attention. Most visitors to BSMinfo.com found their way to the following places:
BSM product reviews. The top three are:
- remote monitoring and management (RMM) software
- all-in-one POS terminals
- backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solutions
Business Solutions Editor’s Blog by editor-in-chief Mike Monocello. His top posts are:
- Which Tablet POS System Is The Best?
- Cloud POS Fails When The Internet Cuts Out: Fact Or Fiction?
- Square Stand: A Lion Of a Product, Or A Lamb?
- A Wake Up Call For POS VARs & Vendors
- A Dummy’s Guide To Cloud Video Surveillance
Guest Columns from our contributors. The most viewed in 2013 were:
- 10 Reasons To Switch From Analog Cameras And DVRs To IP Cameras And NVRs by Jay Krone, LenovoEMC
- 6 Reasons Why SMBs Should Migrate To IP Video Surveillance by Gadi Piran, OnSSI
- 10 Pitfalls To Avoid When Selling Surveillance by James Marcella, Axis Communications
Magazine and Web exclusive articles. The most viewed in 2013 were:
- iPad POS: Making Waves, Making Millions by Matt Pillar
- POS Is Not An “App” by Jay McCall
- Keep Your Managed Services Customers From Reverting To Break-Fix by Jay McCall
- Cloud Computing Study Indicates Challenge Is To Keep Up With Demand by Bernadette Wilson