Why This Blueprint Is A Managed Services Must-Have
In part two of this two-part educational webcast, David Weeks, senior partner development specialist at N-able Technologies, identifies common challenges to selling managed services, including:
- Developing a managed services plan
- Building and pricing scalable services
- Creating service offerings that distinguish you from your competitors
- Demonstrating the value of your managed services to reduce price objections.
Weeks then outlines the Blueprint for Success, a one-on-one consulting service where you work with a partner development specialist who has expertise in the markets you target and can help you with program planning and creation, sales and marketing, and coaching at every step along the way. The overall program is completely customized and can span 45 to 90 days, depending on how much training is required.
The program is segmented into three components:
- Assess — This includes establishing, formalizing, and documenting a managed services plan and roadmap that takes into account yours and your customers’ current business requirements and market opportunities.
- Plan — During this phase, you will be presented with a fully comprehensive program designed to address your market opportunities with high value services and a reliable pricing methodology.
- Implement — In this final phase, you’ll develop a comprehensive sales and marketing plan, including a clear value proposition and defined sales process to support your go-to-market plan.
Please log in or register to view this video.